33. Nights of the white flower

Start from the beginning

"My king..."

"Are you still mad at me?" Jimin hold onto Yoongi's shoulder when Yoongi started to leave small kisses down Jimin's neck.

"No...why would I..." A heavy breath leaves Jimin's lips when Yoongi slides his hands inside Jimin's clothes.

"Are you certain?" Jimin started to pant when Yoongi traced his cold fingers around his body. Jimin nods because he can't trust his voice right now.

"Should I make things up to you?" Yoongi stopped and looks at Jimin who was in a daze for a short time before shaking his head.

"No, it's okay. We are not in our home so...it will inappropriate.." Yoongi scoffed.

"Noone will come here till morning. So ..." Yoongi pushed Jimin who landed on the bed before Yoongi crawled over him.

"Let's pay my debt to you." Jimin gives a smile because he knows there no going back when they ended up in this position. Jimin gladly accepts Yoongi in his arms and locks his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"As you wish.."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

"Bring my bag here and-" Yonghyung paused when he saw a figure, waiting for him most probably.

That person turns around and smiled at Yonghyung before he walks towards him. Yonghyung was kind of pissed to see this person now.

"I have to say, lord Han. You can make your guest wait for long." Yonghyung ignores his statement before walking towards his throne.

"What brings you here, my Lord?" That person's smiles wides as he hums before turning around.

"I heard that you went to Kim palace, is that true?" Yonghyung sighs.

"Yes, it is." That person turns back to Yonghyung now.

"Have you met Lord Min there?" Yonghyung leans onto his arms now.

"Are you here for the debt, my Lord?" That person started to laugh.

"I don't have any business with what debt you have or what you owe. But you should clear your name before I talk about business with you." Yonghyung looks kind of confused.

"What kind of business?" The person was now covering his face as he snaps his fan.

"I assume you have met the queen of the Min clan, correct?" Yonghyung smirks.

"Are you interested in that as well?" The person makes a firm face.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I have never seen a male like that before. No one can tell if that person is a male because his beauty is all a woman wants!" Yonghyung jumps off from his throne with excitement.

"Fascinating! Fascinating! I want that around me-" Yonghyung got paused because he was on the edge of a knife. The person was holding a knife against Yonghyung's throat.

"If you dare to lay a finger on what I want, then the result won't be as beautiful as I thought, lord Han." Yonghyung gulps before the person release him.

"I only have a few plans with you, so if you are interested. Then, please be my guest, and then we can discuss at my place." The person fixes his clothes and walks towards the main doors.

"Till then you have 2 days to think, lord Han. I hope to see you soon." With that the person left, Yonghyung releases the breath he was holding and he looked scared.

"He is dangerous like his cousin."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Jimin yawns and walks out of their chamber, it's almost noon and he woke up a few minutes ago. He was greeted by the maids who escorted him to Seokjin. Seokjin was having tea when he heard the doors being opened and Jimin walks inside, bowing at him.

"Have you slept well? The chamber was warm enough, yes?" Jimin smiled widely before nodding.

"Yes, it was perfect." Seokjin offers to pour some tea to Jimin who lifts his cup to Seokjin.

"So, how was last night? Seems like you two were up for a long." Jimin almost choked on his tea when Seokjin mentioned that.

"Hey! Don't get too shy! Well, it's common for every married couple." Jimin pats his chest while coughing.

"Lord Kim, stop this...what are you saying.." Seokjin smirks.

"Don't have to be too formal with me. Just call me 'Hyung' okay?" Jimin blushed as the door opens again.

"Seokji-Hyung, have you- oh never mind." Yoongi walked in and sat beside Jimin.

"You guys wait here, I have some work to do." Yoongi nods as Seokjin excuses himself.

Yoongi saw Jimin being all red so he leaned closer to Jimin's ear and whispered...

'Thank you for the night, sweetheart.'

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Well,since many of you have guessed who are my villains in this book so don't hate Hobi. You can hate the other one tho 😁