Qin Yue's idea is very clear.

Now that you have spotted this project, you have to do it as an important production. If you invite more experienced actors as guest appearances, the post-propaganda campaign will be an extra gimmick.

Under the leadership of Yu Fuya, Ji Li greeted her on the sofa in a polite manner, “Hello Teacher Song, I am the actor of Xiang Suian, Ji Li.”

“An-An, have you eaten yet?” Song Xingchen smiled and directly called Ji Li on the character's name in the play.

The highlight of the veteran actors is here, as long as the script is good, it would be easy to grasp the inside of the play and it's character's emotions and personality.

Ji Li was surprised for a moment, and then burst into a restrained and well-behaved smile belonging to ‘Xiang Suan’, “I have eaten.”

Song Xingchen smiled lightly, obviously having a good impression of this calm and good-looking junior.

Qin Yue watched the interaction between the two and raised the corner of his mouth briefly.

In fact, he was being selfish in asking Song Xingchen to participate in the film.

After the other party is recognized as a powerful filmmaker, her acting works have been well received since her debut, especially among the young and middle-aged generations, who have been recognizing her on quite a high degree.

There was a survey at the beginning, as long as it is a movie starring Song Xingchen, 90% of the audience said that they would go to the theater to watch it.

This time, Ji Li and Song Xingchen played together. As long as he played as steadily as before, he wanted to follow the latter's reputation after the film was released to gain a wave of affirmation.

Qin Yue is paving the way for the youth's career in his own way. As to whether he can make it through, it still depends on the latter's own performance.

In order to match the plot, Song Xingchen's exposed skin was painted with many bruises and red marks, and there was a long, cracked blood hole on her forehead, which looks very realistic.

The stepfather was played by Wei Guofu, the old drama actor. As soon as he appeared on the filming set, Baozi shuddered subconsciously.

“What got you shuddering?”

“Brother Ji, Teacher Wei once acted in an urban drama. His ‘domestic violence man’ act is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.” Baozi said in a low voice, “I remembered that role as soon as I saw him.”

Some actors can be kept inside the audience mind for a long time with just a single role.

Wei Guofu himself is actually very easy to get along with, he smiled and greeted everyone as soon as he came in.

Seeing that the preparations for the scene have been completed, Wang Zhang said, “Okay, it's almost time to shoot.”

The ‘family of three’ in the play quickly entered the role state.

Undoubtedly, the focus of this scene is on Xiang Suian, played by Ji Li.

After some preparations are done by Wang Zhang and the filming team, they planned to adopt a one-shot shooting mode, and there is no fixed point of changing positions, which means that the actors cannot make mistakes through out the process, otherwise they will all be overthrown and restart the scene again.

The interpretation of the scenes was originally difficult, but the more difficult was adopting the shooting mode, which puts Ji Li's test to a higher level.