Putting aside the concept of time reincarnation, the story foundation of ‘Time Lobbyist’ is actually very simple, it is a youth group plot.

The male protagonist Cheng Yu is an abandoned baby picked up by an old couple. Unlike in the past youth dramas, Cheng Yu has never read well since he was a child. He is a famous bully near Zhen Gao.

The second male lead, Fang Huai, is a figure of the god-learning level. He looks good. Outsiders admire him, but few people know that the divorced single parent's expectations and control of him have reached a suffocating point of oppression.

The third male lead, Xiang Suian has a quiet and introverted personality, and his life is plain and ordinary. He was not as arrogant as Cheng Yu, nor was he as outstanding as Fang Huai, but more like the epitome of thousands of ordinary children.

Such three completely different boys who seem to have no intersection, to an accidental acquaintance when they were young, they were fated to meet.

Then they became friends who talked about everything, and stayed with each other year after year.

In their third year of high school, a beautiful and well-behaved transfer student came to town.

From that moment on, the gears of fate between the three began to turn rapidly, until the end, it was the desperate and irredeemable disintegration.

─────────────────────

The three-hour reading of the script ended with Ji Li's last chant.

Feng Cheng and Wei Lai looked at each other and sighed in unison.

They have to admit that Ji Li's line skills are too good.

Even if it was just a simple script reading, he did not relax in the slightest, and even refined the state of the characters to the end of each line of words.

Feng Cheng and Wei Lai were driven by him unknowingly, and they were all devoted to do this movie well.

After reading it along, they all entered the role state without Wang Zhang deliberately leading.

The performance of the two actresses was equally good. When Ji Li finished reading the last line, one of his eyes was more red than the other.

Both of them were arranged by the company to join the crew. Previously, due to repeated changes to the script, all the plots were forced to fall apart.

Now that they have read the original script, they understand how good and touching the story is.

The heroine's actress Chang Shiran wiped away tears in embarrassment, “Suddenly I am looking forward to the release of this story in the cinema.”

This is the best youth movie script she has seen in recent years, none of them could compare.

“Me too.” The second female actor responded spontaneously.

Wang Zhang nodded with satisfaction, “Have you seen it? This is the charm of a good script and good actors.”

Even if there is no picture, just reading in words can leave a mark in the depths of people's hearts.

Several protagonists glanced at each other, and unanimously fixed their gazes on Ji Li's body.

I heard that the young man was the first actor to sign a contract? When the contract was confirmed, the film was still a small production that nobody cared about?

The vision of this selection of scripts is too amazing!

As soon as the reading was over, Ji Li took out the thermos cup in his backpack and drank one mouthful after another. After being serious for three hours, his throat was dry and sore.