Ji Li responded seriously, “Director Wang, I will do my best to play this role well.”

Except for Cai Yishu, who had a dramatist before, the other starring actors in the crew did not have messy temperaments.

At this moment, they watched the interaction between Wang Zhang and Ji Li, without the slightest resentment or jealousy. Instead, they looked forward to the next cooperation.

Feng Cheng said in a friendly manner, “I will join the group at the latest, and I am not familiar with the script yet. Please take care of me if I have to trouble you.”

His own boss sat on the main seat, and Feng Cheng naturally took out 120,000 points of energy.

Lixing Culture is a company that values ​​its artists' acting skills the most in the industry. There are countless old drama players and talents under the company.

The company never engages in a fancy trainer selection system. Qin Yue has strict requirements. Every new recruit who enters the company is personally selected by him from among the students.

Feng Cheng joined last year, and the company has been honing him in supporting films produced by the University for the past two years.

This time, the role for the male lead came so suddenly, so he valued and cherished it very much.

“I will convene the team to rework all matters concerning the filming overnight, and strive for business as usual.”

“As an investor, I don't want anyone to personally compromise my interests; as a senior in the film industry, I hope everyone can focus on shooting.”

“I don't want this crew to have another Cai Yishu.”

Qin Yue's speech was very concise, but his aura was full.

Several actors nodded like smashing garlic, all of them looked convinced.

When Ji Li saw this scene, the corners of his mouth pulled out a slight curve-it seemed that the legendary status and admiration of men in the film and television industry were really true.

Wang Zhang took the script and skimmed it, and he was equally vigorous, "Well, to make a long story short, let's hurry up and read the script, especially Xiao Feng, and get acquainted with the original script as soon as possible."

Before the filming of the movie, the actors sit around and read the script. This is an indispensable link that can help the actors familiarize themselves with the plot, find the feeling of the role, and harmonize with each other's roles as soon as possible.

But Guo Minsheng directly ignored this important matter before, which shows how perfunctory his film work is.

Now that they heard Wang Zhang's instructions, the actors were so excited that they called their assistants to get the original script.

Ji Li took out the original script he was carrying with him. He turned to the first page filled with marks and waited for everyone to start together with a satisfied gaze.

Qin Yue sat quietly, paying attention to the youth all the time.

The other was sitting on an opposite chair, with his hands folded on the script, waiting for the script reading to start. An indescribable cuteness made it easy for people to distinguish his inner expectations and excitement.

Qin Yue hid the smile on his lips and suddenly felt that his investment was not a waste.

─────────────────────