When Ji Li heard this, an inexplicable and unclear emotion came to the cusp of his heart.

He suddenly felt that perhaps the two people's sincere knowledge of performance had something in common deep in their souls.

“The original script is already perfect. There is no need for major changes. The on-site screenwriting is left to Mu Suian. I let Ms. Ji Yueming read the script, and she is willing to name herself the chief screenwriter of this movie.”

Ji Yueming is the second sister of the original master Ji Yunqi and one of the best screenwriter in the screenwriting circle.

There is a heavyweight director and screenwriters in charge, and the film production team looks a lot better from before.

Ji Li nodded, very convinced of the man's arrangement.

“What about the male lead?”

“I will put an actor from my company, his name is Feng Cheng, he is also willing to gain some experience.”

Qin Yue decided that it was better to let an artist from his own Lixing Culture to occupy the male lead role, rather than the other companies' artists. In this way, the artists in his own company would gain benefits.

The next second, there was a knock on the door of the lounge and Qi An pushed the door to enter.

“Qin Yue, Wang Zhang and Feng Cheng have already got off the plane and came over. They called and said that they would be here in about half an hour. Do you want to call the other leading actors in the crew and have a meeting together?”

The director has been changed, and many people in the production team have to also change accordingly. The notice must be re-arranged, and even the director and the actors need to be re-adjusted.

Everything must be overthrown and start from the beginning again.

Fortunately, it hasn't been two days since the start-up, and there are fewer scenes to complete in the filming, which has minimized the consumption of manpower and material resources.

Qin Yue responded, “Well, let's go ahead with the arrangement.”

─────────────────────

Half an hour later, director Wang Zhang and male lead actor Feng Cheng arrived in the crew meeting room.

Although the two were temporarily pulled over by Qin Yue, they both accepted the new job happily.

It's also a coincidence that, except for Ji Li, the other four leading actors have more or less participated in the film and television works directed by Wang Zhang.

When Wang Zhang saw these actors, he didn't need to talk politely.

In front of everyone, he walked straight to Ji Li's side and asked with a smile, “Remember me?”

Without the slightest hint of sarcasm, Ji Li smiled and greeted, “Director Wang Zhang, it's been a long time. I didn't expect that I would have the opportunity to work with you so soon.”

Without the initial embarrassment and despair, the youth at this moment is very calm and attracted attention, which made Wang Zhang's favorability rise again by a large margin.

“Yes, this cooperation came too suddenly.” Wang Zhang paused and said, “I went to a directors' meeting the other day, and Director Zheng Anxing mentioned you to me.”

As directors, they see countless actors every year, and perhaps the only newcomer they remember at the same time is Ji Li.

Wang Zhang made no secret of his expectations for Ji Li, “You have to show me your best for the next shooting.”