“Practice can lead to true knowledge. With your looks and abilities, it is enough to play in an idol drama. The investment in that drama is good. The screenwriter is also from your sister's studio, and the plot is definitely a pass...”

“If this condition were given to other trainees, then wouldn't it be a waste not taking the part? Do you really not want it?” Tao Mingyang said.

“Anyway, I don't want to act in idol dramas. At most, I will only be deceiving little girls who simply like to look at actor's faces. Some film professors have said that this will only waste an actor's potential.”

Ji Yunqi bluntly exploded, completely not facing the boss's pretense concern.

Although many young people in the circle like to rely on idol dramas to accumulate short-term popularity, Ji Yunqi doesn't think so.

If you have skills, it will be easy to take a few more acting classes. Even if you get real knowledge from practice, you should go to a good crew as a supporting role.

“President Tao, to me, there is no easy way on getting to the top. When I graduate from the company's training department, whether it is a male number one or a small supporting role, I will do it according to the company's arrangements.”

“I'm not from a major, and I haven't even finished the acting classes. So if I would act now, what kind of acting am I going to deliver?”

In the end, this remark brought with him a sense of perversion of being ‘outrageous and unreasonable’ to the boss’ mind.

It's really like what the book says — Ji Yunqi has his own perseverance and never listens to random arrangements made by others. Unless he wants to do it himself, no one can force it.

When Ji Li heard this, a smile flashed in his eyes.

For a new actor who hasn't debuted yet, such persistence can be considered valuable.

“You…”

The Tao Mingyang inside was about to say something, but was interrupted by Ji Yunqi, “President Tao, the break time has ended, I should go back to the acting class.”

As soon as the voice fell, he opened the door of the office.

Ji Yunqi suddenly met the three people on the sofa and paused slightly.

“Have you finished talking?” Yu Fuya got up first, and then motioned to her artist, “Ji Li, let's go in. Baozi sit here and wait a while.”

“Okay.” Baozi responded lightly.

Ji Li stepped forward and smiled politely at Ji Yunqi when he approached him.

The latter didn't have much expression, only after they entered the office, he asked Baozi, “That person just now is Ji Li?”

The handsome guy took the initiative to ask questions, and Baozi naturally smiled back, “Well, our Brother Ji signed into Chaoying not long ago.”

After confirming Ji Li's name, Ji Yunqi glanced sideways through the frosted glass of the office before leaving without any expression.

Seeing his ‘not easy to mess with’ look, Baozi stood there and scratched his head inexplicably: Did he say something wrong just now?

Ji Yunqi walked quickly back to the elevator, and Ji Li's appearance automatically appeared in his mind. He took a deep breath and took out his phone, and fiercely knocked down a line of Moments with his fingertips.

[ Today I actually met a boy who is more handsome than me in bare face, damn it! ]

Then he sent a picture of an emoticon package: a fleshy little fist.