'Yaaravadhu maari ukkaarungale..Ivan pakkathula ellam ennaala ukkara mudiyaadhu..',Keerthi said and Vishwa stood up from the chair.
'Neeye ukandhuko..',Vishwa said and Lakshmikandhan came.

They both took their seats without a word.
'Idhu mattumdhan rendu perukum othu pora ore vishayam', Sakthi thought inside.

Everyone had their lunch and left except our duo.
Suddenly Keerthi started hiccuping and the glass of water was near Vishwa.

'Thanni venuma?',Vishwa asked.
'Hmm',she nodded hiccuping.
'Seri indha..', Vishwa took the glass but he gulped the water in one go.
'Ayoo theendhu pochu.. Neeye eduthu kudichuko', Vishwa said and left with his plate.
'Po da..loosu..',Keerthi mumbled and she too left with the plate to kitchen.

There Vishwa finished washing his plate, and Keerthi stood behind him.
'Hello..can you move please..', Keerthi said and he moved sighing.
After washing her's she looked at him,who was drinking water.
She ran to him and wiped her hands in his t-shirt.

'Aiii..En pudhu t-shirt..',Vishwa glared.
'Varen Mama...',she waved her hands and left.
'Cha imsa..ivalalam manushan kalyanam pannipaana', Vishwa thought and sighed.

Soon the evening came and all elders sat together for discuss about Vishwa and Keerthi's marriage.
'Adutha friday naal nallairuke..aniku engagement vechukalam..Kalyanam sunday moohurtha naal..aniku vechupom', Lakshmikandhan said and they finally decided everything.

Keerthi was in her room and scrolling her mobile.Vishwa entered her room.
'Hey..konjam pesanum..',Vishwa said.
'Dharalama pesu..Aana yaarta pesanumo anga poi pesu', Keerthi said.

'Illa..unta dhan pesanu..',Vishwa said.
'Hmm...sollu',Keerthi said.
'Indha Kalyanam dha..idha nirutheedu',Vishwa said and Keerthi just looked at him.
'Yen nee Niruthu..',Keerthi said.

'En appa va ennaala sangada padutha mudiyaadhu..',Vishwa said.
'Ennaalayu en veetla irukuravangalayum,periya Mama vayu sangada padutha mudiyaadhu..',Keerthi said.

'Ipo nirutha mudiyuma mudiyaadha?',Vishwa asked.
'Mudiyaadhu!', Keerthi said.
'Mudiyaadha?',Vishwa asked stepping towards her.
'Mu..Mudiyaadhu...',Keerthi said stepping back.
He kept stepping forward and she hitted the wall.

They both never wanted to lose their ego infront of eachother!
But for the very first time,Ego won and did a good thing in their lives!

'Appo..Get ready, Soon to be Mrs.Vishwanath Lakshmikandhan!',Vishwa leaned to her and whispered making Keerthi's shiver travel to her spine.But soon she hid it.

'Best of luck,Mr.Vishwanath Lakshmikandhan!Because you're going to marry a Rowdy!',Keerthi said looking into his eyes.
'Same to you!',Vishwa said and left.

'Brother..ivungalukulla enna dhan prechanai?Yen ipdi adichukuraanga?', Sakthi asked Vijay.
'Adha yen brother kekureenga..Appo Vishwa ku oru 9 vayasu irukum,namma Keerthi ku oru 5 vayasu irukum..Yellam apo aarambichadhu dhan...

Flash back:-

Vishwa was playing with his new spun toy.
'Mama..enaku kudu mama..Naanu velayadren..',Keerthi asked.
'Mudiyaadhu po..Idhu pudhusu nee odachiruva..',Vishwa said and continue playing.

'Odaika maaten mama..Kudu..', Keerthi said and moved to him.
'Heyy..tharamaatenu solren la..Po',Vishwa said and Keerthi glared him.

And Lakshmikandhan entered the house.
'Enakka pambaram thara matenu solra..',Keerthi thought and fell down.

She started crying loudly and Lakshmikandhan rushed to her.
He lifted her in his arms and Vishwa was standing in confusion.

'Yen papa alureenga?', Lakshmikandhan asked.
'Periya mama...Vishwa mama enaku pambaram thara maatenu solli enna keela thalli vittutaan..', Keerthi cried louder by rubbing her eyes and Vishwa gapped his mouth.

'Vishwa..Yen thalli vita avala chinna ponnu dhana.Kudu ava kitta adha..', Lakshmikandhan said.
'Appaa ava dhan..',Vishwa complained.
'Kudu nu sonne..', Lakshmikandhan said firmly and Vishwa passed the spun toy to her.

'Hmm vaanga namma poi velayadlam..', Lakshmikandhan moved with Keerthi and Vishwa was still glaring at her.

Keerthi turned to him and showed her tongue out.
'En appa ta thittu vaanga vechutella..Unna enna panren paaru..',Vishwa cursed her inside his mind.

Flashback ends

'Haan..aniku aarambichadhu dhan..Still now nothing changed between them..',Vijay said and Sakthi broke into laughter.
'Idhuka ipo varaikum sanda potukuraanga?', Sakthi asked.

'Ipo silly ah iruku..aana apo chinna pasanga dhana..Annila irundhu rendu perum sanda mattum dha potukuraanga',Vijay said and Sakthi nodded.

'Deii Mutta kanna...unna summa vida maateenn...!!',they heard Keerthi's scream.
'Marubadiyum yedho aarambichutaanunga da...haiyooo..',Vijay and Sakthi rushed down.

TO BE CONTINUED...