01 - entering the cabin

IT WAS A CITY OF WIDE AVENUES AND SMALL PLACES TO SIT AND EAT, to relax as folk went about their day. There were the sky towers in the center, what was once thousands of homes now took up less ground space than an old shopping mall.

The rest was parks and wild spaces, a chance to walk among nature or enjoy the trails on bicycles or horseback.

Seoul. That's the name of the city. It's also known as the capital of South Korea. This city has a population of over 9.7 million people, which it's quite a lot. With a subway that transportation really needs to go to work, school, or for their own personal reasons, that place is where the certain young man needs to go.

The young man in the question walked through the street after exiting the shop with a blank expression spread over his face. However, his appearance somehow was the center of attention in the street.

'Look at that oppa. Isn't he handsome?'

'I wonder if he's single'

To clarify, his neat [h/c] hair, along with his muscular body that he hid with a hoodie and jeans that matched his appearance. With a pair of expensive sneakers that he bought from Nike's brand, no wonder the women had a heart-shaped on their eyes.

The truth is he already expected this kind of admiration gaze he received from them. But the h/c] haired male named Sung (Y/n) didn't mind it, as long they didn't disturb him or invaded his privacy. Letting out a quiet sigh, he ignored them as he fastened his pace to the destination he needed to go.

It didn't take a long time to arrive, considering that the place he went was near where the subway was located. Both of his feet foot stepped on the escalator, gripping his hand on the moving handrail as he eyed people who were together in a group, especially the family and bunch of students.

Seeing them together somehow made his heart clenched in jealousy. His life wasn't too great. Despite his good-looking, he had nothing else. His past life wasn't that great, but he managed to overcome it and live a new life in this country.

But after seeing those happy expressions plastered on their face while talking to their friends or family, (Y/n) knew these kind of feelings would linger around his heart.

Jealousy.

Envy.

Hatred.

He'd rather yanked out his eyes than witness this kind of scenario that made him like a creep who tried to kill them. Shaking his head to banish those thoughts, he stepped out of the escalator after reaching the bottom part of the tunnel.

While walking to the subway, he accidentally bumped into someone that caused (Y/n), and that person to fall onto the ground. The [h/c] haired male looked up - in front of him was a man who had a thin face with messy black hair that covered his forehead. His physique was classified as slender and skinny. He knew that the man in front of him was older than him due to the outfit he was currently wearing right now.

A black tuxedo and a small briefcase, along with a smartphone in his possession right now, took Sung (Y/n) a matter of time to guess it right. Their eyes accidentally met each other before (Y/n) stood up, reaching his tanned hand towards that unlucky person.

Not wasting his time, the unlucky person in his late 20s grabbed his hand as he stood up in front of a handsome young man who kept eyeing him. To be honest, his appearance threatened him for a bit.

"joe song ham ni da" Both of them said simultaneously as both of them bowed to each other.

(It means sorry in Korea)

"Eh?" A shocked expression crept up on (Y/n)'s face. Why did he have to apologize? It wasn't his fault after all. However, before he could say anything else, that person immediately vanished from his vision, leaving him confused and dumbfounded at the same time.

But it was pointless to think about it at this point. Shrugging his shoulders off, (Y/n) kept on walking to the cabin he was supposed to be in. As he arrived at the cabin, he looked at the number of the cabin.

CABIN NUMBER 3707

Without hesitation, he walked inside the cabin without any idea what kind of trouble he would witness after this.

-

Thank you for deciding to give this book some of your time. I'm proud to present an Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint fanfiction. This book would contain mature scenes, like murder, violence, and smuts.

If you're looking for the MC being paired by Kim Dokja or Yoo Jonghyuk, I apologize but it wouldn't be any bl or gl genre in this fanfiction. Instead, it would be Various Females X Male Reader, meaning that we will get a harem. But don't worry. The maximum would be either 3 or 4 girls. Once again, I apologize if some of you are disappointed or offended. You can decide to leave if you want to.

Furthermore, my writing is not that good, so expect some bad grammars in future chapters? *sigh only if I have an editor.

Edit: This is a rewrite chapter

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 ▶ 𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara