04 - sponsor selection

"DEATH DOES NOT AWAIT YOU, SUNG (Y/N)"

The hole in the subway caused the cold air to brush against (Y/n)'s face as he lay against the wall with his eyes widened after hearing those words from Yoo Jonghyuk.

"But the people you killed does, Yoo Jonghyuk" (Y/n) replied, enduring the pain he received after the fight earlier.

"Besides, your ability is the rarest thing I have ever seen - necromancer, one ability that can manipulate the death itself by resurrecting them and serve under your guidance" Yoo Jonghyuk ignored the male who's in a verge of death. "You have a potential to end all of this, only if you agree to become my ally"

Once again, his eyes widened - becoming his ally? (Y/n) narrowed his eyes at the older man, his expression proved he wasn't joking at all when he proposed him to become his ally.

 At that moment, a bitter giggle exited from his mouth. "How should I become your ally when I'm currently on the brink of death" (Y/n) asked, spitting out more blood from his mouth.

It might be useless, considering Sung (Y/n)'s current condition was terrible. If he didn't get any treatment at this point, the male wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't open his eyes anymore.

[The constellation 'The Masked Trash' says you shouldn't fight him from the beginning]

[The constellation 'Revived Heaven Wing' says 'The Masked Trash' is an idiot]

[The constellation 'The Masked Trash' shows his middle finger at 'Revived Heaven Wing']

[The constellation 'Sky That Gather Screams' says you should ignore both of them]

[The constellation 'Shadow Monarch' wants to give you one of his skills]

"What kind of skill I will get this time?" (Y/n) muttered weakly , staring at the holographic screen for a moment while ignoring two constellations fought each other in the other screen. "As long as it's useful for me, I don't mind"

[You have receives a stigma from 'Shadow Monarch']

['Regeneration' Lv.1 has been activated]

[All of your injuries will be healed in an instant]

"...Regeneration?" He said, looking at a bright green light shone surrounded his body. He tried to move his hand, and it was perfectly fine - same to the other part which contains similar injuries. "Wow....." His [e/c] eyes glittered like a child as he stood up from the cold floor.

[The constellation 'The Masked Trash' is impressed by sudden recovery]

[The constellation 'Shadow Monarch' says you should be thankful]

[The constellation 'Revived Heaven Wing' smirks under his hoarder mask]

"I guess those constellations are interest in you, so they lend you their skill so they can look forward for the future" exclaimed Yoo Jonghyuk in front of him as he put both of his hands on his pocket. "Then what is your answer for my proposal?"

"Hmmm......"

(Y/n) need to be careful here. That person in front of him could kill him in an instant if he said no, so he might need to consider it first. He recalled the point where Yoo Jonghyuk, a male in front of him, unsheathed his sword, killing all the people in the subway, except himself, the only person who survived the massacre.