07 - regressor and reader

a/n: just skip it into the end. trust me. if you don't, you will regret it.

FROM THE STATIONARY TRAIN, the demonic people were thrown away in a straight line as if a tank had rushed through. Was this really a scene caused by a 'human'?

Upon realizing that the demonic people knew something was wrong before turning their head around, but it was too late when someone slashed them mercilessly along with a familiar person which Kim Dokja immediately recognized.

He could see two people walking through the straight line with dominating aura and cold gaze being applied around them, which scared Kim Dokja for a bit.

Both of them slowly approached him - especially a the black-haired man who had his interest in Kim Dokja - a person who managed to survive in the main scenario. His sharp eyes literally focused on a man in front of him.

"You. Who are you?"

Kim Dokja immediately activated one of his skills, Character List, in order to overcome the fear.

-

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated] 

[There is too much information about this person. Character list is converted to Summary List]

[Character List]

Name: Yoo Jonghyuk

Attribute: Regressor (3rd turn) (Myth), Pro Gamer (Rare)

Exclusive Skills: [Sage's Eyes Lv.8], [Hand to Hand Combat Lv.8], [Weapon Training Lv.8], [Mental Barrier Lv.5], [Crowd Control Lv.5], [Reasoning Lv .5], [Lie Detection Lv.4]....

-

The list of exclusive skills continued endlessly as Kim Dokja could feel a rugged hand appeared and grabbed his neck. "You, how the hell are you still alive?"

In front of him was the protagonist of the novel, Regressor Yoo Jonghyuk. The grand tragedy of this world began with this person. It would be quite a ludicrous sight if anyone else saw it, except Sung (Y/n) who got surrounded by the zombies stood there, looking at the holographic screen in front of him.

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' blows a kiss towards you]

"What.... the fuck?" (Y/n) muttered, shocked by sudden constellation who gave him a kiss, although he felt he entered another channel, just like how Yoo Jonghyuk explained about it. He wondered if four of constellations he knew back then would join as well.

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' stares at you with seductive gaze]

"..... Why are you doing this to me? Am I that attractive to make the constellation fell for me?" He asked, scratching his hair in denial. 

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire nods while biting her lips]

"...Atleast you're a girl" He laughed awkwardly, averting his gaze away at the screen.

Back to other viewpoints, a large adult man was grabbed by the neck and hanging like a monkey on the side of the bridge. Kim Dokja barely saw Lee Hyunsung looking at their way from across the bridge, but somehow shadows that formed like an army blocked him from seeing them.

'Is it because of that man?' Kim Dokja glanced at [h/c] haired male who stood there with shadows surrounding his body.

The question is, who is that guy? If Dokja recalled the content in the novel, that guy didn't even exist at all nor being mentioned in the novel even once. Looking at his appearance, his face was debatable with the protagonist in front of him.