03 - gaining a new attributes

THE MOMENT THE MAIN SCENARIO STARTED, that man didn't hesitate to unsheath his sword and annihilate the passengers in this cabin. He glanced at those terrified people, but it's not like he cared about their lives.

Yoo Jonghyuk, the name of that man, swore to himself that he would not mess up in this round, considering that this was the third time he regressed and restarted again with a bit of knowledge regarding future scenarios.

His eyes narrowed at the corpses in front of him - the innocent souls he killed without any guilt, he would do anything, as long as he reached his goal, which is clear the entire scenarios to save the world. While minding his own business, the [h/c] haired male who witnessed the massacre only stood there, thinking of any possibilities he would survive.

Only if he had a weapon, there might be a possibility, but for now, there's none. 

He recalled the moment all of them received some kind of system just like a video game he played and also the 'scenario' they had to clear no matter what. "Try to kill each other until the time limit ended it said...." (Y/n) muttered, glancing at other passengers for a moment just in case if they heard him.

'Try', it didn't said you need to sacrifice other's lives in order to clear the scenario, you just need to 'try' to kill each other, that's all. But, there's one thing that disturbed (Y/n). The male stepped back, pushing some passengers to the front - it's not like he cared about their lives anyways.

His [e/c] eyes narrowed at the man with a black suit and sword - more like katana if he guessed it right. How the hell did that guy suddenly appear out of nowhere and kill them without hesitation?

Unless..... that guy expected this in the beginning.

That was when he heard certain female voice in his ear as a window bar appeared in front of him. It's just like the moment where they received this thing, but this time, it was different.

[Certain constellation has interest in you]

[200 coins has been sponsored]

[Some constellations grant you a new attributes. Would you like to accept it?]

"Isn't it obvious?" Sung (Y/n) frowned at the message before returning to his expressionless face he usually wore. "I don't have much time left, so yes" He answered before the notification appeared again.

[Shadow Extraction Lv.1 has been activated.]

".... ARISE"

Instantly, shadow swirled around the whole perimeter of the cabin, gaining the man's attention. The shadow absorbed the corpses before it became like figures, like people, as they gathered in front of (Y/n).

"You.... who the hell are you?" The [h/c] haired male glazed at the man, giving him a cold stare before the shadow - more like shadow soldiers marched forward towards the black-haired man, following the order of its liege.

However, the man didn't even flinched from his spot, conforming (Y/n)'s judgement that he experienced this kind of scenarios before. The man also marched forward, gripping his sword as he slashed all of the shadow soldiers with ease, shocking (Y/n).

"You don't have enough power to against me, brat" He mocked (Y/n).

All of the attacks he used were an opportunity for Yoo Jonghyuk to approach the young man in front of him - although he was impressed by the skill he gained, probably from constellations. But, the skill he used was still weak due, it was like piercing a sky for him.