08 - enemies or allies?

a/n: crack and shitty chapter. btw, i wrote this before Ramadhan.

SUNG (Y/N) STARED AT YOO JONGHYUK, who let go of Kim Dokja as he fed him into the ichthyosaur's mouth for some reason - probably because that person either was dangerous to be alive or he was useless in the beginning.

No, that person seemed not to be useless since he managed to kill zombies before their arrival and the way he adjusted himself into this new world quickly was indeed suspicious.

But didn't I do the same by adjusting himself to this new world as well? (Y/n) thought, his eyes remained focus on Yoo Jonghyuk who had his eyes on ichthyosaur who ate Kim Dokja. For him, that person probably dead by now.

"I'm sure he won't survive....." Yoo Jonghyuk murmured before glancing at [h/c] haired male, who averted his gaze from him as the realization came to his head. The sun's light blinded his vision for a moment as he gazed up, squinting at the sunset, which soon it will be night in 30 minutes if he calculated the time properly.

The day slowly drifted, and before he knew it, the world he lived in right now was gone, and it was replaced with this ruined world that consisted of the things they never imagined at all like monsters, powers, systems, and more.

"It's getting late....." (Y/n) muttered, his voice was enough for Jonghyuk to hear as he nodded without hesitation. "We should go to the Oksu Station before the moon arise" (Y/n) added.

"By the way, are you sure that Kim Dokja will die just by feeding him to that monster? I'm not sure at all but there's some possibility that he will survive and come back to them" The male mentioned the survivors near them.

"He's dead"

"No, he's not"

"He is"

"He's not"

"I'm sure he won't able to get out from its stomach and ended up drowning until death"

"Then what about a bet, Jonghyuk?" (Y/n) turned his head towards the black-haired man. "If both of us see him survive from the fall and ichthyosaur, give me 50% of your coins and my authority in your future group will be the same as me"

He would be dead if he told Yoo Jonghyuk to give him 100% of his coins because of two reasons. One, Yoo Jonghyuk is the key for everyone in order to end the scenarios due to his experience with it, and second, he's too young and handsome to die. Imagine his reaction if (Y/n) told Jonghyuk to bargain all of his coins just for the bet......... he would slash his head quickly and fed his head to the ichthyosaur.

"And what if you lose the bet, Sung (Y/n)?" Looking at Yoo Jonghyuk's reaction, he was interested with the bet he just made right now. A smirk plastered on (Y/n)'s face. "I will give you all of my coins and I'm yours"

There was dead silence between both of them, even Yoo Jonghyuk, who rarely showed his emotions, surprisingly frowned at him.

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' says you only belong to her]

[The constellation 'The Masked Trash' laughs loudly from his room]

[The constellation 'Shadow Monarch' facepalms]

[500 coins has been sponsored]

"W-Wait, I take it back! I will only bet my coins!" (Y/n) immediately broke his character as he yelled at the floating screen in front of him, trying to explain the truth although none of them would trust his words, especially 'Demon-like Judge of Fire', who recently had her interest in him.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 ▶ 𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 🎉