"Ex-warlord." She quickly spoke.

"Name."

"I don't-" I flicked my wrist to elongate my nails. Eris' breath hitched at the sight. "Butt Naked."

"Excuse me?" My head snapped back in confusion.

"The name he went by was General Butt Naked." She breathed out.

"Butt Naked?" She nodded at me. "Butt Naked?" She nodded again. "Well, I most certainly want to know that story." I laughed. "Okay, so General Butt Naked has my blade." She nodded again.

"That's if he didn't sell it to someone else. That's as much as I know and-"

"Okay." I cut her off by grabbing her drink. She watched me down it with a satisfied sigh. I then turned to her and locked eyes with the elf. "Now that I know where my possession is, we can get to the serious stuff." My voice dropped. "You arranged for pirates to kill us."

"I needed some reassurance." She confidently replied. "I wasn't about to walk into a cursed cave without any armor." She smirked. "You guys grab the blade and then I feed you to the pirates who look for any chance to harm foreigners."

"Noted." My eye contact was intense. "You betrayed us."

"And I'd do it again." She replied with no hesitation.

"I knew I liked you."

(SMUT)

I then leaned forward and captured her lips. Eris smirked into the kiss and tangled her fingers in my hair. I gripped her by the thighs and dragged her onto my lap. Eris straddled me and stuck her tongue into my mouth. I smiled and allowed her to explore my mouth while my hands wandered along her sides.

Eris grabbed my hand and pressed it to her area. I snickered since she had no qualms about doing this in a bar. I picked her up and carried her to a private area in the building. I laid her on the couch and got on top of her. Eris bucked her hips against mine and moaned into my mouth.

I grabbed her hand and tightly gripped it as I grinded against her. Eris was moaning while I attached my lips to her neck. I gently bit down before sucking away. My other hand circled her entrance, teasing the absolute shit out of the elf. I pushed aside her panties and fisted her.

Eris gasped since she wasn't expecting me to start pounding into her. She expected me to start out slow before picking it up. I was pissed at her and wanted her to know. Eris smiled and began to push herself against my hand to create more friction. She was loudly moaning, so I covered her mouth with mine.

Eris leaned up and bit my neck, causing me to momentarily lose concentration. She used that opportunity to flip us over and climbed on top of me. Eris pulled down my pants and pushed my panties out the way. She then gave me oral on the couch. I grabbed her by the hair and pushed her against my area while losing myself in the feeling. She was amazing with her tongue.

It didn't take Eris long to send me over the edge. When I calmed from my orgasm, my back flopped down. Eris smugly smiled before propping her chin on my chest. We made eye contact without saying anything. The both of us were smirking at each other.

"Still mad at me?" She asked in a baby voice.

"Furious." I then flipped her over and attacked her clit with my tongue.

(SMUT OVER)

After Eris came down from her high, I wrapped my hand around her neck. She began thrashing around as I choked her. I smiled as she began to lose consciousness. I carried her unconscious body to an empty grave. I tossed her inside and found some guys to fetch the designated material for me.