Authors Note

Hi Guys, Denim here.
I released/published the 'last' chapter recently and when I checked now I just feel bad for it, all the raining in votes, the reads, the comments, it really touches me guys.
Like it really does, no joke.
AND of course I have a very emotional heart and soul, and I can also say that chapter 30 as known as the last, wasn't the last, If you have read and remembered/memorized much, they talk about the 'little game' as the.title says, little Game of ours.
You have maybe now get it, if not let me explain:

Remember In one of the chapters Moriarty and Sherlock has a little talk when Moriarty has Sherlock as captive, they talk about you, the golden brick, but then Sherlock seems to get something in his mind, as he disagrees in what Jim tells.
When You and Jim in the 'last chapter' went inside the mansion, get focus on that none of them says "check mate' or ' Game over' , there, you.may.now get it, especially when you say ' We will meet again, Sherlock Holmes' .
You.may now have got it, if not, read the book one more time and focus on bodylanguage, face expressions and their conversations.
So Because of you Stubborn Asses! And my own mind, the story will continue, and I wont say to on the line now but I can maybe get up to TEN more chapters, BUT
IF I'M GOING TO DO IT, I NEED SUGGESTIONS, NOT FROM JUST ONLY ONE THAT HAVE SAVED THE STORY FOR A LONG TIME, LOTS OF LOVE TO
SeraSki GUYS!
SHE IS ONE OF THE REASONS THIS STORY HAS COME SO FAR! <3
SO
GET YOUR LAZY ASSES TO THE COMMENT BOX AND TYPE! OR PM ME!
OR IT WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!
COM ON! WAIT ARE YA WAITING FOR?
BTW THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND ALL GUYS, LOVE CHUUU
-Denim