Chapter 11- " GIVE ME A BREAK!"

You woke up, curled around a sleeping Sherlock.

You smiled as you moved a bit so you leaned yourself on your elbows, as your hand gently stroke down his arm and to his hand.

Sherlock opened his eyes a bit, looking at you with sleepy eyes.

" Good morning y/n"

" Good morning" you smiled as you placed a kiss on his jawline.

Sherlock smiled as he moved a bit so he was laying on his back, looking up at you.

" any plans for today?"

You though for a minute before you nodded.

" what?"

" I'm going to be with you all day, if you don't mind"

A smile appeared on Sherlock's face as he cupped your face and dragged you down on him, making you place your hands on each side on the couch to hold yourself up.

" I take that as a, yes you can"

You both chuckled.

You moved your hands to his, twinning your fingers in his as you were still over him.

You lowered your head as you placed two kisses along his neck before he suddenly switched place with you.

You creased your brows a bit, " eager are we?"

Sherlock shook his head as he did the same to you.

You felt when his lips touched were Moriarty had left a mark, as you shook your head a bit of the though.

" y/n ?"

" Its nothing Sherlock, Its...just...Moriarty again"

Sherlock looked at you for a second before he got it.

His lips closed around the mark as they stayed there for a while, sucking gently at your neck.

Your hands played with Sherlock fingers.

....

You both stood outside John's apartment, when John opened.

" Good day Johnny" you chuckled.

" Good day y/n !"

You and Sherlock looked at each other as smiles appeared on your faces.

" John, we got to tell you something"

" Oh. Has something happened?"

...............

John sat in a chair, as you had just told him about you and Sherlock.

" So, you re a couple now?"

You nodded.

" That's great! I knew it!" John chuckled like a stubborn child.

You tilted your head.

" Don't you think I see when someone leaves a party? I followed you and tadaa!"

Sherlock face palmed as you bursted out in laughter.

you spend the rest of the day with Sherlock and John, but when Mycroft decided that his brother was going to take a break from London, you wanted to punch him right in the face. Mycroft didn't know about you and Sherlock, and you had no plan to tell him either.

When you had heard it, you had marched right out of John's apartment and down the road...

You went down the road, you didn't know where to go, but you just walked.