Chapter 23: Not Ready, Yet

The vacation was soon over, two days left before you had to get back to London.
This day Mary had dragged you, John and Sherlock out to play tennis and golf.
When you arrived your and Sherlock's hotel room, Sherlock almost collapsed on the floor.
But, you couldn't go to sleep yet.

You laid beside Sherlock, that had wrapped his arms around you, snuggling your neck.

You turned to him, so you we're face to face.

You simply kissed him, on the forehead, nose, cheek.

He looked at you, as he smiled brightly, kissing your lips.

You felt his hands sneak up to your head, cupping your face before he kissed you again.

You looked at him, he looked at you, both wanted this, you hadn't done it yet and now you couldn't wait any longer.

You sneaked your hands up his back, finding his backhead, twinning your fingers between his dark brown hair.

Sherlock smiled a bit, as you digged your head between his neck and shoulder.

" Sherlock..."

" ?"

" Do you...umm.."

" True answer, yes. "

" Me too...but..."

"but what?"

" I'm.....a virgin"

You felt that your cheeks were burning, embarrassing.

Sherlock looked at you.

" Its ok, nothing to be embarrassed off" he said softly as he kissed you.

You looked up at him.

You saw straight in his eyes.

" Nothing to be embarrassed off? Yeah right. I bet you have done it before with someone"

You sighed as you looked straight in his chest.

" Why you think that, y/n ?"

" Because you are for God's sake, Sherlock freaking Holmes! Who dosen't want that with you if they get the chance??"

Silence.

You sighed as you dunked your head lightly in his ribs.

" It's ok, y/n . We don't need to do it if its so hard for you...it's ok..."

Sherlock stroke your head, moving locks away from your face.

You looked at him, he was a bit disappointed.

"Ok...."

You snuggled close to him, as you turned around, as he automatically wrapped his arms around you.

You automatically twinned your fingers with his, as you laid down your head on the pillow.

He laid his head, resting behind yours.

" I'm...just not ready, yet....I'm sorry, Sherlock"

" It's ok, y/n. Its not our last day on earth, take the time you need"

" Really? Take the time you need? Sherlock, you never mean that, you hate waiting"

" Indeed, but I don't want to force you to do it either, it Will be like hurting you...Something I prefer to not do"

" Thanks..."

It was the last thing you said before you entered dream-land...

-------

Hi guys!
Me again!:-P
I Just have to thank everyone of you, right now.
When I wrote this, I saw that this story had got ca 950 reads.
And, I have really no words to explain how happy I am.
I know its other stories out there that has ca 214.k reads, but right now I don't care.
Thanks for reading my story so far, I really appreciate it! Like really, I do!
And thanks for all the votes, everytime I see a notification from wattpad where it stands someone has voted or commented on your story... I just can't stop smiling!
Thank you all so far, I Love you all!
By the way, a little reminder;;
I'm still open for suggestions to upcoming chapters! Nothing is wrong or weird! Pm me, comment your suggestion or kik me: Denim_Rain
Or, send me a mail!: 0w0CutiePaw0w0@gmail.com

~~~Love you all!
-DenimRain