Chapter 28: The golden brick?

Jim Moriarty, hadn't raped Sherlock, no no, he didnt think about raping him, just, ruining your mind and soul first. Jim hadn't done anything to Sherlock, yet. It may seem like Jim had no idea about what to do, since he didn't actually do anything. But Jim weren't dumb, no no, he knew exactly what he was doing.

- At Jim Moriartys, mansion-

Jim Moriarty smirked widely as he looked at Sherlock that sat in a chair, tapping his fingertips at the chair-arms.

" What is your plan, Jim?" Sherlock simply asked, not giving him a single look.

Jim smiled as he sighed, " Its not a plan, Sherlylocks, its just a little...what is it called again?....oh! yes, Cheat"

Sherlock creased a brow.

" Im a cheat?"

" A part of a cheat, hun"

Sherlock rolled his eyes as he stared at a window.

" You know it Sherlock, you know what I want, that got taken from me because of a..known consulting detective in a newspaper"

" Y/n"

Jim smiled brightly.

" Indeed, y/n . Y/n is the..golden brick"

Sherlock gave him a eye look.

" Golden brick?"

" Indeed, she/he is the Goal, the bonus, the last piece in the puzzle, the diamond in the crown. If I get all the pieces together, sherlylocks, I win, you loose, you get wrong"

Sherlock looked at him, Sherlock took never wrong.

" Wrong about?"

" y/n . She/he is a charming species, A loyal, obeying, partner."

" Spare me..." Sherlock sighed as he rolled his eyes.

Jim lifted his brows, " She/He is maybe on your side now, Sherlock, but if I play my moves like I do, I get my reward, y/n has one weakness, and you know it"

Sherlock was quiet.

" Its us, Sherlock. We, us, two humans, are the weakness. The only thing I have to do to break y/n to pieces, is to kill you, or myself. The real me"

" Possible..."

Jim leaned at the wall, " since I got you here, bored. She/He will come. "

After thirteen minutes, with silence Sherlock smiled.

" She/He is your weakness, you can't kill her/him. Even if you fill your mind with it, it won't happen. You love her/him"

Jim frowned as he in three seconds was at Sherlock with a gun aimed at his head.

" You should watch your language, Sherlylocks. I can easily pull the trigger at you, when I get what I want, I have no use for you"

Sherlock huffed as he screwed his face up a little.

" No, you can't. If you kill or hurt me, Moriarty. You will loose y/n, and the game"

Jim began to laugh as he got up and to the door.

" Nonono, Sherlock. Im going to win this game, and as my last move, Im going to burn you"

Jim said in his a bit scary tyrannic voice as he went out of the room.

Sherlock sat there, not seeming to give a damn.

" Sounds a bit dull. Killing me, so five-six years ago"