Observer?!

3rd POV:

Tsukauchi Naomasa needed a coffee. Well, he always needed a coffee. Over the years of overworking and worrying it had turned into about as much of a necessity as breathing. It was something him and Eraserhead had bonded over splendidly.

Now, the problem was however that the police station's coffee machine was broken and that it was too late for even "the working coffee" to still be open. So, Naomasa was left dry and tired, working on a case that was tedious, monotone, included a lot of paperwork and didn't seem to have a visible end in sight. He would do about anything for a coffee right now.

Mori: Hey, Tsukauchi!

Oh dear God, no.

That was the voice of Mori, the insufferable guy who had just been sent over to their station and that was working in the morgue.

Mori: You got a visitor. Weird hobo looking creep. 'Been asking for you.

A visitor?

Okay, deep breath.

Naomasa turned around to find Eraserhead standing there, eyebrow raised, looking just as tired as ever and, oh god, holding two coffees. When he held one out to him Naomasa nearly jumped in joy and, grabbing the cup, lead him to his office, happily sipping the bitter and warm liquid heaven.

Naomasa: So, Eraser, what brings you here? I suspect this is not a friendly visit? Tho I do appreciate the coffee.

Eraserhead: *Sigh* No, it's not. It's an invitation from Rat Satan himself.

Tsukauchi choked a little on his coffee.

An invitation?

From Nezu?

What did the mouse-bear-rat-dog-whatever thing want from him, a mortal police detective?

Naomasa: What for?

Eraser hummed, taking a sip of his coffee.

Eraserhead: He's planning on making my and Vlad's class do some crazy civil war game and wants you to watch. Well, you, Sansa and whoever else you want to bring. You'd get a formal invitation later"

Now, on any other day Tsukauchi would have declined, saying that he had too much work or something. But, as mentioned before, he would do almost anything for a coffee today and Eraserhead had just brought him some, so why not?

Naomasa: Sure. When is it?

Hawks POV:

I was soo exited after I got the invitation from Nezu that I immediately marked the day the civil war would be. Thankfully he sended me another invitation through my email explaining everything and I saw that Endeavor was also in the CC. Nezu said it was just a reminder since the game is around the corner. Though the moment I saw Endeavor in it, I couldn't believe that he would be there too.

Soo you are going to watch your kid destroy the other ones?!

Or you are there to because of Midoriya... I mean it's no secret he is All Mights favorite.

I wonder why you are coming.

It is really not like you to come!

Welp!

I can go there and I can be a participant!

HAHAHA!

This will be fun.

I mean when was the last time I could really play and not had to work?!

Besides the villain team sounds interesting.

Ohh shot!

I am running later to the meeting!

Time skip brought to you by Hawks getting some KFC and getting even more late to the meeting.

After the meeting with a couple of heroes were also Endeavor came, I immediately stopped him since I wanted to talk with him about the ongoing event.

Me: So you got invited to UA civil war game, huh.

Endeavor: Please don't remind me.

Me: Why not?! We got paid vacation!

Endeavor: Cause that rat always has something different in mind.

Me: Huh... Why do you say that?! I mean we are free to get involved ourselves into the game.

Endeavor: What are you talking about?

Me: What? What am I talking about?

Endeavor: Involving ourselves into the game?

Me: YES! I mean don't you want to teach these kids some lessons?! Besides it would be fun playing the villain sometimes too.

Endeavor: Hawks, don't make me grill your damn ass!

Me: Huh?!

Endeavor: We are observes!

Me: ... DAh! I can read too! But Nezu visited me and we had an interesting conversation.

Endeavor: If you are going out there I swear to god you will be my next meal.

Me: Come on why?!

Endeavor: Cause we are supposed to be fucking observers! Get that in your stupid bird brain!

Me: HEY! I TAKE THAT PERSONALLY!

Endeavor: stupid fucking chicken.

Me: Ohh you sour looser only cause your boy is not the best one of the class.

Endeavor: What did you say?

Me: You heard me the first time! If not then get yourself some hearing aid.

I could sense that fireball from miles away and immediately flapped my wings to get up in order to avoid it. I was happy that the meeting was in my own agency and that I had so high ceilings.

Endeavor: GET BACK HERE YOU DAMN CHICKEN!

Me: Nope!

Just like that he started chasing me around throwing fireballs while I just simply dodged all of them and then escaped through a window that I opened.

What?!

You always have to have an escape rout!