Brothers for life!

3rd POV:

Time skip brought you by two brothers for life enjoying their company together

Izuku: T-Tenko-nii... The doc- the doctor said I'm quirkless, do-do you- do you think I can st-still be a-a hero?

Tomura: Being a hero is dangerous with and without a quirk. And it's totally overrated. People rely too much on heroes anyway-

'I don't want him to become a hero'

Izuku: It's alright- I-I get it.

'No! Wait! I don't mean it like that!'

Tomura: Fine

I should have said something else back then...

Time skip brought to you by Tenko regretting what he said to his small brother

Tomura: Izu-chan. Where did you get those burns?

Izuku: It doesn't matter. It was just an accident.

Tomura: An accident?

Izuku: Y-yeah. In sc-science class

Tomura: Really?

Izuku: Y-yeah...

'I should have insisted more. Been a better brother.'

Time skip brought to you by Izuku hiding every single wound he got from everyone as to not worry his best big brother in the world

Inko: Tenko dear, it's Izuku's seventh birthday. We're going out to the zoo

Tomura: Okay

A small green sunshine crashed into Tenko, enveloping him in a tight hug.

Izuku: Tenko-nii!!

'This is my family'

Time skip brought to you by Tenko realizing once again how lucky and fortune he was meeting the Midoriyas

Inko: Tenko dear, take Izuku and run!

Tenko watched the green haired woman shout desperately. There was destruction all around them. Falling debris, flames...

There was a fight between a villain who could minorly manipulate other people's quirks when they were activated and Endeavor's agency. He had manipulated a fire quirk into setting the gas pipe ablaze and caused the whole building to go up in a tornado of scorching flames. The heroes were occupied with apprehending him and only few could help in the rescue of the inhabitants, it was a difficult situation.

The Midoriyas had just sat in their kitchen, eating peacefully, when there was sudden chaos. In a minute all of their escape routes were broken off, they were unlucky, the pipes were laid unfortunate and they lived on a high floor. Tenko watched Inko, his mother, stop a piece of debris, with the strength only a mother could possess, to protect him and Izuku. Pulling Izuku into the demi-safety of the threshold he held him tight.

A young child's earthquake quirk gone out of control caused the whole building to shake. Tenko watched rubble fall and squish his mother. He cried out and ran up to her, sitting next to her, disintegrating the fallen debris just as a hero entered the room. He saw his mother's corpse, stiff from adrenaline, eyes wide, torso and downwards crushed and screamed. He howled and cried and didn't realise that his quirk went out of control.

The disintegration spread over the ground and met Izuku who had fallen down close to the door when he saw his mother's corpse. Tenko's quirk ate through the layers of the greenette's legs, the skin, but he still crawled over to the older boy, taking him into his arms gingerly. It is astonishing really how the small boy stayed so calm, but in that moment he just wanted his brother to calm down.

Tomura: It's all my fault. It's all my fault. She-she tried to save me...

Izuku: It's not your fault Tenko. It's the heroes and villain's fault.

'He's right. It's the heroes and villain's fault. It's the heroes and villain's fault. It's the heroes-

It's the heroes fault.'

Tenko looked down at his brother. And with those caring green eyes he looked so much like Inko then, that the blue-haired boy clung to him, sobbing into his shirt, wailing on and on.

The younger boy whispered small nothing's. Promises of bettering and all, his voice growing smaller and shakier over time, until he went limp in Tenko's arms. Looking down, Tenko realized that Izuku's legs bleed horribly, staining the whole floor red.

Red like Tenko's eyes.

Tomura: Izuku!!!

He cried out panicking, repeating the word 'No' like a mantra.

End of flash back brought to you by a vigilante vanishing into the thin air.