Players of the big game

3rd POV, Shigaraki Tomura and The LOV

If he could, Tomura thinks as he walks down the stairs, he would stay in his room forever. There are no heroes and villains there. Just players, NPCs, levels, bosses, end bosses, team mates and power ups. Just video games. It might seem very complicated to most others but he enjoyed the moral simplicity of it all. But, alas, he did have to ingest food and drinks once in a while. Well, and run the most prominent and powerful japanese villain group in their day and age, but that was secondary. Arriving downstairs he realized that all of the chaos troupe he called his league (and maybe, just maybe also his friends) was cluttered around the tv.

He hadn't been so happy since the accident.

Wait.... Why were they cluttered around the tv?

Had he missed something?

He could here the chatter of the news reporter but they didn't really have the best technical equipment and the speaker of their tv had gotten waterlogged a while ago, so it couldn't go up into louder settings anymore.

While Tomura was still thinking he was assaulted by a yellow blur.

Yellow blur: Tomu-chan! The UA-cuties are making a game!! Can we go~? Pweaseeee~ I wanna play too~~

Ah, Toga. And she was pouting.

Wait, game?

Shiggy: What kind of game?

Dabi: Come watch, dusty. This might just be really interesting.

Stepping up to the tv they made space for their leader. Now right in front of it, Shigaraki could finally make out what the news reporter was saying.

News reporter: .... announcement of the UA hero vs villain civil War game came unexpected. However, even after all that we are all excited! Tomorrow morning, 9am, watch Class 1A and 1B of UA High School battle it out in an epic civil War game! Ira Makame out!

There was quiet for a few moments until Shigaraki's mouth stretched into a truly terrifying grin.

Shiggy: Perfect. Spinner, Compress, get me the location of this game and whatever else you can find. Ask Gitan or something if necessary. Dabi, with me. And Twice and Toga, let Kurogiri transport you to some American mall and finally get us a good television. We'll need it. Stock up on food while your at it. Toga's right. Let's play heroes!

With these words the leader of the League of Villains left the room, his second in command hot on his heels.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toga: Get us a proper television he said. Get us some food he said. Not that I don't appreciate the opportunity, but it's the middle of the night here and a big villain group is on the loose. No one's out here! We've been waiting for ours.

Twice: It sucks! No it doesn't!

Toga: Tell me about itttt. But don't you think boss seemed really excited about the game? Makes me all excited too~~

Twice: I completely agree! No he didn't, you fool!

Toga: Ah, you're so cuuuute Twicey-dicey!~ Ah, lookey there, someone's coming~ Hi-haya!

As Toga quickly took out the approaching older male, Twice produced a clone of her.

Toga's clone: Ew, why does he have to have yellow hair? And why does he have to be so burned? That's not cute at all!!

Toga: You're completely right Toga-chan! But we can't be picky! Now hurry!

Toga's clone: You're right of course Toga-chan. I'll get to it.

As Toga's clone took the form of the man, Toga and Twice quickly cleaned up the scene.

Toga: We'll meet you right outside the mall! You know what to do! Have fun Toga-chan!

Toga's clone: Alrighty! Thank you Toga-chan!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour and three city's with four malls and four disguises later and they had the newest and best tv and sound system the market had to offer. An hour and a couple city's after that and they had a fully stocked fridge along with snacks for watching a movie, or well, the UA civil War game.

Twice: We're back!! We're just leaving!

Shigaraki and Dabi were perched on the couches around a surprisingly clean table (Toga guessed that Mamagiri must have cleaned it), a few papers spread out before them. Dabi and Shigaraki (with two-finger gloves on) went to help set up the tv, as Shigaraki new a surprising (not really) lot about that and Dabi was simply good for carrying around the heavy furniture. Not that Toga couldn't lift it herself, but why should she? That's what her Dabi-nii was for! He was a very good big brother like that!

As they finished setting up, Spinner and Compress returned. They all sat down on the couches and Kurogiri handed out drinks, starting the meeting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning

3rd Pov, Shigaraki Tomura

While they did decide on a basic plan yesterday, they decided it would be best to wait out the beginning of the game. They had also decided they would continue to use their hide out as a base of operations and simply send a player over when necessary. Another point of discussion had been the platform they would join on and while it had been in discussion to fly under the radar completely by joining on a small, unknown site they eventually decided against it. They had payed a pretty penny to make their new system untraceable, they would say "We are here. We are watching." and join the biggest platform there was.

(on stream) ([in] the chat)

Mic: CAN I GET A HEEEEEEY??!!!

Eraserhead: Tone it down Mic.

Mic: *wincing* Sorry Eraser.

[Erasermic1402] Yes!! It's finally happening again!

[Erazermicc_] I love their dynamic, OMG!

[Rubels_are_rowling_] I'm soooo excited!!

[Your_mom.uncreative] Oh Nezu, IS THAT HAWKS JFKSGDWJEL???

Shigaraki: Looks it's your boy toy Dabi!

Dabi: *growling* Shut up dusty.

Toga: Ah, no need to be shy! We love you Dabi-nii!

We love you Touya-nii!

Dabi: I'm not being shy, idiot!

And nobody said something, but they all noticed how Dabi didn't make any blood-addiction-related nicknames for Toga anymore. It was s the same with how only Shigaraki knew about Dabi's past but never asked questions and just silently placed him in perfect position to piss of Endeavor on every mission and happened to never out the powerful Shot Todoroki in the fray of fire, or how they all always understood what Twice was trying to say, even with all the contradictions, or how Toga happily polished Spinner's scales everyday or how they gladly all gathered to watch Mr. Compress' shows that he prepared for them once a week or how nobody complained when Shigaraki ran around with Father on his face. They were a family in their own warped way. They all just wanted to live in happiness. And they would, eventually. Maybe sooner than they thought.