Come and Get ME!

Izuku's POV:

As soon as I heard him telling me to come with him like he always does, I prepared myself mentally for what I was to do next. It was fun and it was something that was normal to me but one slip up or one wrong move and I would end up dead.

Using my quirk was also not an option since the lighting would give me away. So I needed to be a) quick and b) not get myself distracted!

First I began running and jumping from roof to roof until I found a building that was not that high and would not kill me. I went to edge of the rooftop and let myself fall with open arms.

Aizawa: WHAT THE -

I closed my eyes for a short moment and appreciated the wind of the free fall and the feeling of flying. It was only short tempered before I prepared myself for the impact. There was one method I learned over years to use in order to not hurt myself when falling from high places just like jumping off a roof. This building was not that high but high enough to get injured really badly and on top of that I was still injured and limping.

Yesterday's fight took a toll on me. It's not like getting into an abandoned building and taking a drug dealer down is something I do on a regular basis especially if it's some cartel members too.

Did I just put a big red mark on my forehead?

YES!

I was sure that they would come after me. It was not a question of IF but WHEN.

For now, I had other problems that I needed to take care of.

Once I hit the ground, I immediately rolled myself up and was thankful that my costume was shock absorbing. Thanks to that move I had still a momentum and since it was not my first ride, I immediately stood up and started running but I wasn't running zick zack and trying to loose my own teacher, no, I was trying to get him follow me which was pretty easy considering me being a vigilante and just running away from him.

It didn't take long for me to see his shadow on the rooftop following me and I could also feel his eyes too. He was definitely watching me and using his quirk too.

I could feel my quirk vanishing but I could also feel it fighting back Aizawa's quirk which was a really weird feeling all in all together.

As I was running around the corner, I had a feeling that he called for backup since I could hear Mic-sensei shouting like crazy behind me. Not only that but I also heard Midnight-sensei too. This meant that I now had 3 people going after me and for what exactly?

NOTHING!

They had nothing against me. Never broke the law besides hacking but that is not the point here.

The streets were empty as no one in their right mind would be so stupid as bo out at what, 3 a.m.. Even though the crime rate dropped drastically because of me, there were still shady people outside and there were a lot of criminals just waiting for their chance. Though, I must say not every villain is a bad guy. I know there was one guy that only needed money to save his daughter and being the nice person I am, I hacked into Enji Todoroki's account and transferred the money to a not traceable bank and from their to another bank to another and another and another and another and another to the poor guy's bank account.

Back to business, the streets were so empty that I could have let go of a needle and I was sure I could hear it fall to the ground. Needless to say, I was able to hear Mic-sensei and Midnight-sensei complaining while Aizawa-sensei was just following me silently. This was the big difference between shinelight heroes and underground heroes. They never knew how to be stealthy and when to shut up.