Jongin's words caught him off gaurd. Kyungsoo had no idea Jongin was blaming himself. Quickly Kyungsoo shook his head vigorously.

"Yah...Don't say like that...It's not your fault. It was just an accident. No one knew you had a stalker like that. Please don't blame yourself..." Kyungsoo said worried holding Jongin's hand.

Sure, all the events were quite surprising but Kyungsoo never thought it was Jongin's fault.

"Really?" Jongin asked pouting still looking down. "You are not mad at me?"

There is no way I could be mad at you....

Kyungsoo let out a small chuckle making Jongin look up. "Aaah why are you laughing?" Jongin asked frowning cutely, making Kyungsoo wanting to pinch his cheeks.

"Its because you are telling things that are so absurd." Kyungsoo said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Now stop worrying about those and get some more sleep." Kyungsoo said pulling the blankets up.

Just as Kyungsoo stood up, Jongin quickly held Kyungsoo's wrist, pulling him closer.

Kyungsoo's ears heated up at the sudden closeness.

"You too need to sleep. You can also join me here. Baekhyun's bed is pretty big." Jongin said shrugging, tapping the empty side of his bed.

"No No I- I am fine. Haha, and I don't know if Baekhyun will be alright letting someone else-"

"Eyy Don't worry about that~ Baekhyun is not someone like that. Maybe with Chanyeol...but he definitely wouldn't mind letting you sleep here." Jongin said eyes beaming.

How could he say those so careless...

Though it wasn't good for his heart, Kyungsoo knew he couldn't say to No to him. Jongin showed his baby bear eyes trying to convince him.

Ahh Seriously...is he doing it on purpose?

Sighing in defeat, Kyungsoo nodded smiling. Kyungsoo laid on the other side. Excited Jongin pulled one of Baekhyun's Plushie.

"That's Baekhyun's?" Kyungsoo asked amazed. Knowing Baekhyun's personality, He didn't expect Baekhyun to have such a big plushie.

"Baekhyun may seem like a cold city boy, but surprisingly he loves cute things like this. He's quite the romantist. Ah! Don't say I said that to him." Jongin said placing his finger over his lips.

Kyungsoo chuckled nodding.

"This feels nice to hug, and you can actually sleep quite faster too." Jongin said amused.

"What? Seriously?" Kyungsoo asked unbelieving. "Eyy believe me."

Jongin placed it between them and both scooted closer to the plushie. "Hmm...it does feel cozy..." Kyungsoo murmured his eyes feeling drowsy. Jongin hummed back in response. And soon drifted to their dream land.

...

10 years ago

After his morning Run, Chanyeol stopped by a vending machine to get a drink.

Taking a sip, Chanyeol leaned against the wall staring at the road. Feeling the vibration on his pocket, Chanyeol fished out his phone.

"Yeah mom?"

"Ah Yeol-ah! Are you near?"

"Huh? Yeah... I'll be home in 10 min." Chanyeol said glancing at his watch.

"Ah! Then can you get the medicine your sister takes, the Vitamin one. Seems she ran out of those..." Chanyeol heard his mom sigh on the other end.