|Unconditional love ch 44|

Playlist:- Raabta
Thanks a lot @Me_missing for suggesting such a beautiful ship name and @broken_devil for supporting it.

So, guys we have a ship name it is *drum roll*

ADHVIKA which means world, earth and unique.

Love you all.

Adhiraj's P.O.V

"Anvika." I whispered in disbelief as the door of my bedroom was shut right on my face.

She is here. My Aimee is here.

I sprinted out opening the door ajar and saw her back facing me. She was speaking something and I didn't even bothered about it. Her scent was enough for me to know it's her. I picked her up from her waist and twirled her around.

I was shouting in glee. My day was made because of her.

She asked me to put her down probably frightened of falling which I won't ever let happen. I kissed her cheeks and forehead before taking her in my embrace, it was the best feeling ever.

After realizing that I was only in a towel, I dashed inside but took Anvika with me. Like, why would I leave the golden opportunity.

As soon as we got inside, I stepped towards her startled figure.

"R-raj you s-should...." Her throat was dry as she tried to speak but words weren't coming out of her.

Time to tease her.

She licked her dry lips and cleared her throat making me want to taste them," Raj you should wear something otherwise-

"Otherwise what Aimee?" I spoke still strutting towards her while she looked back and was close to the bed.

She stopped and went to the other side raising her hands to stop my advances. Huh,as if i will.

"You will catch cold." She blabbered out. I wanted to chuckle at her cuteness.

"Say it you won't be able to resist me." I smirked while giving her a pointed look.

"Huh, really. Who can't resist whom was already seen outside when you just picked me up overwhelmed without considering the surrounding and your apperance. You should be thankful I chose a cocky man like you." She said folding her arms across her chest eyeing me up and down.

Here, comes my feisty lioness. I love her.

"Well, I am quite thankful that you chose me and I would like to repay you for your sheer kindness." I leered at her and within three strides I reduced the gap between us. She instantly ran and jumped on the bed finding no way out.

"Raj, stop don't. Everyone's waiting outside. Go and wear something otherwise I will hit you with this." She said grabbing a pillow and aimed it at me.

Really, Aimee. She thinks a mere pillow will stop me from getting her.