|Mess Ch 2|

A sudden sensation ran through Anvika as she shook hands with Adhiraj

A sudden sensation ran through Anvika as she shook hands with Adhiraj. His intense stare and aura felt intimidating. She felt as if he was capturing every ounce of her which he really was. Her every movement was being scrutinized under his gaze.

" Adhiraj Agnihotri, CEO of Agnihotri Group of Co. Complete it Sid." Said Myra while taking a sip of her red wine.

Siddharth just shook his head.

Anvika nodded her head at her and looked at Myra," I know him too, saw him in some of the business magazines."

"So, you know me?" Said Adhiraj in his deep voice. Anvika felt a shiver down her spine hearing his voice.

She just looked at him and nodded her head.

He smirked and continued looking at her which was now pissing her off. She thought at first it was because he saw her for the first time but now he is looking at her as if she is the only woman he ever saw. He was making her nervous.

To ease the environment she decided to order to which everyone agreed.

They ordered and waited for the food to arrive. It was a Michelin restaurant that served Indian food as one of its specialty.

The waiter came and asked if she wanted any drink to which Anvika politely declined.

"You don't drink?" Asked Jenny.

" No, I don't like to." Said Anvika with a smile.

" Our Adhiraj too doesn't drink. You too have similarities I see." Said Sid a little too excited.

Others shrugged it off but Adhiraj spoke, " I love how we have such similarities Anvi."
The way her name rolled out of his mouth she felt strange.

" La Parez, would have been better. Don't you think baby? Elegant Italian food is much more healthier then the oily things everyone ordered." Said Myra while rubing her palm on Adhiraj's shoulder.

"No one, asked you to accompany us. If you want you can leave right away and if not then stop being a complain box." Spat Dia while glaring at her.

She was clearly mad at Siddharth for letting Myra join them but he couldn't have helped she sticks to Adhiraj all the time and he didn't said anything too cause he doesn't care. He is used to all this feminine attention because of his looks, power and wealth.
Sid literally begged Adhiraj to join them to which he agreed but brought this disaster along with him cause he thought it would be boring and he would leave earlier with Myra but now that Anvika is here he ain't leaving anytime soon.

Dia glared at Siddharth to which he looked at her with pleading eyes and she gave him you are dead once we are alone look.

Anvika lightly slapped Dia's arm and said with a fake smile.

" In case, you are not aware Rock mount serves 15 different cuisines and besides Indian, Italian is also it's speciality if you want you can order for yourself. Didn't you looked at the menu?"

Myra looked at her annoyed and then flipped through the menu asking Adhiraj for suggestions which he clearly ignored and continued his staring at Anvika. He sipped water from his glass as if it was the most tastiest drink he ever had with elegance and looked at her with a strange charm and attraction in his eyes.
Anvika again looked away ignoring him just like she has been doing not before giving him a small smile not to look rude which he returned with a smirk and nod.

Anvika sat beside Dia and she was in between Anvika and Siddharth. Daniel and Jenny sat together. Adhiraj sat with Myra and was infront of Anvika.

As everyone began talking with each other. Anvika held Dia's arm and pulled her towards herself. She continued with still a huge smile on her face as if she was talking about something funny to her.

She said in a voice which was only audible to her and Dia," We need to talk Ms. Sahni, so these famous personalities are your friends owner of the Huddleston art gallery, then the spoil brat of Simpson and this billionaire. Listen, if you won't keep your calm with this Myra and exploded because of her arrogant attitude and created a scene over here or do anything which makes us centre of attention. I will kill you myself, I swear." Said Anvika pulling away and began talking with Jenny.

Dia just gulped and looked away. She needed to maintain her cool with this Simpson after all it was about her life.

She pulled Anvika again and asked, " How are you tolerating this brat, I want to pull all her hair out."

" Just ignore her cause I know you won't answer her smartly in a calm manner but sarcastically. So, if your life is-

" Yes, yes my life is dear to me. I am not even married yet just engaged. I will ignore her. Stop threatening me."

Anvika just nodded her head.

Soon, there food arrived and they began eating.

" So, Anvi what do you do for living? Well Dia told us you work with her but not elaborated it." Asked Daniel.

Anvika said, " I work at the Royal Jade Museum as an archaeologist. I specialise in Indian and Russian history and I-

" So, just an employee with no higher post. Listen Anvi, I know Dia is your best friend so she being the President of such eminent museum must have offered you a job pitying you but you should work on your own." Said Myra with arrogance and mocking laced in her voice.

Everyone looked at Myra with a disappointed look except Adhiraj who tightened his knuckles as anger seethed in him.

" Says the one who tails behind her parents to get in the movies." Said Daniel looking sideways and drinking his wine.

"You- before Dia could give a befitting reply to Myra, Anvika again spoke.

" I guess you need to gather more information. It's good you know about the museum Myra but you should be aware of the fact that each and every employee is appointed by proper interview and educational qualifications not because of sources. So, my advice to you is think before you speak and if you dont know then better keep quiet." Completed Anvika with a fake smile.

Myra was already enraged because of Adhiraj's continuous stare at Anvika and now her speaking back added fuel to the fire.

" Who do you think you are?" Said Myra from getting up of her place.

She threw her plate on the floor and was about to lunge on Anvika when she simply tilted to another side and Myra fell flat on her face.

Everyone present there began to whisper and laugh at her knowing that she was the scandalous daughter of the Simpsons.

She again got up but her face was washed over with wine she was drinking that Dia threw at her face.

************

So, Myra shocked, our dear Drama queen rocked.
Stay tuned.
I personally hate Myra😒. She is hell annoying and sweeties she messed with our girls so she better be ready to face the wrath.
Please vote and comment.