|Dinner and Anvika's champion Ch 13|

The main hall was looking fabulous with all the decorations and delicious delicacies on point

There were circular tables decorated with white clothes, flowers, candles and royal themed cutlery

There were circular tables decorated with white clothes, flowers, candles and royal themed cutlery. The main hall was white in colour with a huge marble statue at the entrance and intricate architecture.

Anvika, Dia and Ms. Jefferson stood in the centre as they looked at the staff members serving the guests. They started eating and everyone was awestruck with the place's beauty and the service of the staff.

Claire, the chef of the museum's cafeteria came out as she and her workers moved here and there fulfilling the needs of the guests.

" Well, Jenny is contended for now." Said Dia

Anvika nodded her head in affirmation and looked at Jenny who ate happily especially the her favorite British pie.

" But, you still have to give explanation."

" What explanation Dia? I thought you would have introduced me to them and I don't understand how come Siddharth bhai isn't aware." Said Anvika shaking her head in disbelief.

"Oh, yeah he's a Dumbo." Said Dia

" Yeah, right both of you make a perfect couple one is dumbo and  other is duffer." Retorted Anvika and headed to look at the other workers before Dia could reply.

Anvika felt an intense gaze on her and looked to the source. There sat Adhiraj while looking at her. His plate was untouched. She passed him a smile but he just nodded. Looks like he too is angry. She thought.

Adhiraj has a cold side this Anvika noticed today when she saw him talking to his business delegates. He had a different aura around him. His face was stoic when he talked to them. He looked like a different person not like the one whom she knows.

Well, he is a tycoon he has to be like this with no nonsense attitude. But a bit of smile won't hurt right.

Dia and Ms. Jefferson too sat down with the guests to have dinner.

Ms. Jefferson went to a group of her friends while Dia went to Siddharth and others.
Anvika excused herself as she went to get something. She returned and sat beside the empty seat with Adhiraj.