|Dance It Away Ch 23|

🎶 Pink Gulaabi Sky

🎶 Pink Gulaabi Sky

Author's P.O.V

It was 9 in the morning. Jenny, Daniel, Siddharth, Dia and Adhiraj decided to meet at The Seashell restaurant which was near to their respective workplaces to have breakfast together.

"So, what should we have today?" Chimed in Siddharth as they settled down.

" I don't feel like having anything." Said Jenny whose belly was coming out indicating the baby's growth.

"Why? Are you ok? Last time you were eating properly."Asked Siddharth

"It happens, her hormones aren't helping and it is not important that in pregnancy the mother will be eating continuously. She sometimes feels bloated or uneven." Explained Daniel.

"Someone is prepared to become a great dad and already an amazing husband." Said Dia as she came in and was embraced by Siddharth in a warm hug.

"Hey, I will be a great dad too and the best husband." Said Siddharth teasing Dia while she turned beet red and making them laugh but what Sid said he meant it as Dia could see the shine in his eyes thinking about their little ones.

"Hey guys." Greeted Adhiraj as he came in shortly after Dia with his phone in his hands.

"Hey bro, busy with the launch right?"Said Daniel as he and Sid gave a manly hug to Adhiraj then he lightly hugged Jenny and Dia along with patting Dia's head in a brotherly manner to which she smiled.

"Let's order then." Said Daniel flipping through the menu.

"Wait, where is Anvi?"Asked Jenny as everyone snapped their heads in her direction. Adhiraj too felt her absence but thought she will come soon.

"Oh, God I am freaking idiot, stupid and what not." Shrieked Dia as she quickly got up and began hurrying out.

"Yeah that's true but what's the matter?" Asked Siddharth amused.

Dia glared at him making him laugh and others too while she said," Today is Kiara's birthday so Anvika took a day off for her surprise birthday party. We need to go right away. The party will start at 12 pm so we still have time. She told be a week before and here I am-

"A forgetful person." Completed Siddharth more like taunted her.

"Oh, hello do some fruitful work of getting up from here and get ready to be there otherwise she will kill me for not informing you guys and being late." Shot Dia.

"So, sudden we didn't get informed." Said Daniel

"I know but please try to understand she was busy with the preparations and was wrapping up the work at the musuem so that she can take a day off. I too was busy with the upcoming project so forget to tell you guys." Said Dia in a pleading tone.