|And it begins Ch 4|

"Its awesome Anvika

"Its awesome Anvika." Exclaimed Adhiraj.

Both of them sat on the bonnet of her car and licked their respective ice creams. She was having cookie and cream while he went with butter scotch after lot of convincing by Anvika.

When they reached Point Hill. There was an ice cream truck with an old guy James who seemed to be quite happy after meeting Anvika. He knew what she wanted already which meant that she was a regular customer of him.

When she asked him to choose he just said anything would do. Anvika wasn't taking it and literally gave him a speech about how different each flavor is. He shouldn't be like this and give more preference to his choices.

He just laughed at this and chose butter Scotch. His heart felt warmth. Even if it was just an ice cream this was the first time someone gave importance to his choices, what he wanted.

After buying an ice cream for Adhiraj's driver George which he gladly accepted as it was the first time a girl with Adhiraj was being polite to him instead of being snobbish.

Currently, they were relishing their ice creams by looking at the starry night sky as cold breeze blew past them. The environment felt calm and soothing.

Anvika felt strange. He was just someone whom she met today even though a famous personality but she bought him here. The special place where only she comes with her loved one. Remembering that person she felt a bit sad but quickly hid it as Adhiraj began to speak.

" How did you got to know about this place?"

"In Royal Jade Museum after being appointed we become trainees and undergo rigorous training sessions. Learning everything about archeology and excavation sites. It got quite hectic sometimes. During that time I found this place. Whenever I felt lost or tired, I used to come here and get myself together. I met James who used to tell me stories about his old times and made me laugh as well." She explained.

" It surely is an important place for you."

She smiled at him.

" Tell me something about you." She said

Listening to this Adhiraj stiffened he knew this was coming.
Looking at his tensed demeanor. Anvika quickly put her hand on his shoulder.

He looked at her who gave him a warm smile.

"Tell me whenever you want. No hurry."

He thanked her with his eyes and felt sorry for not being able to share with her about himself.

Looking at his sad face Anvika said," Oh God, I brought this guy at such a special place, made him have ice cream and look at him all gloomy. Looks like my efforts aren't getting acknowledged." She said dramatically and looked away having a bite of her ice cream which caused her brain freeze.

She held her head and made a cute scrunched face. He laughed at her.

She calmed down and felt happy after successfully making him smile.

"And you call Dia drama queen." He said

" Learnt from her." She replied.

" I promise i will tell you everything soon. For now I am Adhiraj Agnihotri. A guy who wants to be friends with you." He said.

Looking at his sincerity Anvika nodded.

They both finished their ice creams and decided to head home.

" You leave first you go now. "

"But Adhiraj-

"No." He made her sit in her car carefully by holding her shoulders and closed the door.

She rolled the window as he leaned in a bit and said, " Call me when you reach."

" That was a very mannered way of asking a girl's phone number." She teased him, he smiled sheepishly and rubbed the nape of his neck.

" Here it is."

After her car went invisible from his sight he sat in his car as George looked at him.

" It's been a while young master since I saw you like this."

" Yes, George, it's because of her."

He leaned on his car seat and closed his eyes. His mouth left these words.

" Finally, I found you Aimee."

***********

I know the chapter was short, I am sorry 🙈.
Long chapters ahead.
Stay tuned.
Do vote and comment!!!