|Away Ch 34|

PRESENT TIME

PRESENT TIME

🎶 Tay Hai

Author's P.O.V

Anvika wrapped the bandage around his wounded knuckles as she told him about the phone call with her childhood friends didn't disclosed the names though.

"I am sorry Anvika." He said guiltily clutching a small part of her gown fearing as if she would vanish.

Anvika didn't speak a word and stood up to leave when he immediately caught hold of her wrist and back hugged her tightly.

"Anvi, please don't go. Please I am sorry." He said on the verge of breaking down while she sobbed in his arms. He nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck.

"Let me go Adhiraj. I won't forgive you." She said wriggling in his grip, her voice hurt and broken.

"I know Aimee, please punish me in whatever way you want but please don't leave me. I won't be able to live without you." He said crying.

Anvika pushed him hard as he stumbled.

"WHY SHOULD I STAY? YOU STOOD ME UP, GAVE ME COLD SHOULDER, CALLED ME LIAR, CUNNING AND WHAT NOT?" She shouted at him making him duck his head down in guilt. He felt ashamed of how he assumed things and judged her.

"You behaved as if I was the culprit who betrayed you in the worst way possible. I was worried sick about your health. Don't you think my work is important but still I waited for you at your office and when you felt satisfied by making me wait you sent Mac to send me away so harshly." She said making him shock.

"What? You thought I won't understand. I knew you weren't busy but treating me harshly for something I never did. You behaved like even if I die you won't bat an eyelash." She spat at him.

He got angry listening to this. He is ready to take her every accusation but her dying was something he won't tolerate.

He glared at her as his face darkened.

"What!? What are you looking at? ISN'T IT TRUE THAT EVEN IF I DIE YOU WON'T GIVE A DAMN." She shouted.

"ANVIKA." Adhiraj screamed making her shut.