day two frontline spotlight two: My little pony a new generation

Now like Friendship is magic a new generation capture but the previous generation have with sunny star Scout the dreams to reignite the Earth ponies a unicorn and a Pegasus so they can live in harmony like before fell after making her usual activist and a unicorn named Izzy who seem to wander into town and cause all kinds of pandemonium and well they sent out to find out what happened to the magic hailing dumb is Hicks and well he left sprout in charge will he cause a map up for which is mom cause when he put some in power.

Sunny and Izzy's first place to look for Magic is in the Pegasus city where the Royals hand seen a flea fly but turns out they were on streams and been joined by Zippy and peppy and they run that the crystals need to be restored they thought there were only two but they're actually three and once what went down all three wheelers and play the one that caused it all put their differences aside and like that the magic is restored after all that's been done there are things still in question.

What's been put together so far the mare 6 are long gone for all we know they sacrificed themselves to prevent a natural disaster needless to say the series that will follow may look Intuit the envelope at Sonny's dad have seem to be missing something life like a group of friends is missing one unicorn it should be at least a map of hicks's sake and have a piece that goes into it in May lead them to one point and then another that will tell Diamond how it happening. It has because the story funny that told her is kind of vague we know what he's talking about but that's just a general basis of the Friendship is Magic era or that's how it all started.