story one outro

Fox: you've been redacting the rules.

J: most saw a million-to-one one of happening over time.

Fox: a million to one or not even if the kids are getting along doesn't mean you have to change the rules.

Then TwiHound enter for testimony.

TwiHound:Well I was to help the spell swamp and the other with the move Kilala lift the note on where she going and why.

J:Well even if timmy does have a better life after that incident but I got grilled by the ancient fairy Council and have been assigned to where are you are nowadays and even if I was the County's Deputy it's not all bad even if I'm not meant to do the show dirty work unless he's busy.

T.H:He is my cousin after all.

J:And a real bloodhound of a Sheriff.

Ovalsan: will the Nexus meet-and-greet is how I'm going to hear all the cases that I can and looking too many as possible.

T.W:Yeah when the thing started you seem to have alot of acquaintances even if they are here for different reasons like a film festival that sounds like a good idea once the plane Part is on the way.

Ovalsan:well once the outside campaign is resolved.

Fox:well the first brake of this is starting soon so you can hear what happened after the Spell swamps after they lift Dimmesdale.

Jorgen:Well I will be attending it as well but what I can say for now is that ever since living there myself the spell swamp cave the town of Miswood more tension then the usual magic towns.

T.H And that just before Kilala and Wooftin tie the knot.