Day two outro

Once the closing the house with the Nexus meet and greet have been set for the day Gabe went back to the end that he staying which Howard in Peter is staying as well when I got to the inns main Gathering Room and sit at one table then Louisa joins them what different reasons and begins their chat on today's highlights.

Day two highlights chatroom

Luigi:Got the needed forum Florida theater permits for the UltraStar Film Festival.

Howard: thanks Luigi and staying with Luigi until I get all I'm just done what do you think of today's highlights?

Luigi: well I'm on the screenings of both movie they are crazy and Ovaleyes in his part in the great toy war he a death machine if he got hold of live rounds so far be Empire soldiers hardly stand a chance.

Senator Peter Parker:Well if Ovaleyes of power is at M it could of been a Massacre.

Gabe: really does have some melee weapons there was a happy and slice and dice by him and who knows what could happen if he's fully Unleashed.

Luigi:Ovalsan power are nowadays Limited to the Nintendom ever since his so called dog counterpath how should I put this becomes Obsolete and Faded Away.

Senator Peter Parker: Yeah Dark Oval had been the only one that can be able to stand up to him even if he is just goo but can connect with other villains what happened to What's Left of him is classified by the Nintenguard.

Gabe: well from old Intel Darkoval was your usual low level hire man to get small dirty work done and knows how he rose thinks as well as there was he's temporarily employ to Bowser was once his partner a few times and that's all.

Luigi: well from what I'm allowed to say is that DarkOval remains are in a remote Mortuary only know by higher-ups on where the place exactly is that's all I can say from here.

Senator Peter Parker: And Ovalsan go around rainy on other people's way of doing things and liking of things ever since.

Gabe: how can he function without a real reason?

Luigi: Mario always wants to demonize him so people won't pay attention to him.

Senator Peter Parker: I know I have my own issues with someone I know but displaying Ovalsan as a nonconformity  outcast you see how it happened in Joker.

Gabe: he's a loner because no one knows what he likes and places where he get these things and some Small Talk at those  those places.

Luigi:Maybe but that how thing are here.

Howard: Well if you ask me you people are in Iraq because you think it's safe well it's more like we could attain the same thing and there are those that don't pay attention to what's good even if it is original.

Luigi: well even so and thanks for completing the forms there's no way Mario will let Ovalsan have his way.

Senator Peter Parker: I thought the Disney Empire is black Harley behind a positive mask but the Nintendom have select few on the top while there was a live out that use to can't find a place for that person or thing I left to rot.

Gabe: and I thought the Nintenguard are Heroes of their word.

After that Luigi left with the forms Howard  filled out and the rest head to each of their rooms for the night.