Oval inter era intro

"Now," say Fox as he begins the review "when I first meet you and your sister she is how should I put this A desperate scavenger and you seem to be a corpse near the end of the original Nexmare extermination I was looking for power source that looks like an oval but when a piece of your corpse touched it you turned into some kind a Power Ranger."

"Yeah, " replied Ovalsan "that far back as I and Ang or White arachnid back then can remember we don't know who we were before that." Then Fox pull out some note on Ovalsan earlier days in the Nintenguard and then say "Well as far back as I can remember you really can figure out how your opponent thinks like you know them."

"Well I do know how a villain thinks it just knowing the pattern but even if you their move they will have something in their back pocket. " say Ovalsan "Yeah like how Bowzer jump out of his Clown car to Crush my Invisalign super mushroom and well almost look like a Power Ranger battle when you criticize it was very cheesy at time and it still is." Then Jorgen Von Strangle pull out the Tellanrain earlier notes on Ovalsan then says "as for your are your earlier days in the Tellanrain you were assigned to the weekend morning and weekday afternoon dimensions but here's the thing you've been spoiled to help with a group a few I thought about 2 be decommissioned by there Chief you've taken that power that made things worse." Then Ovalsan started to recall that event then says "I know they were plastic and spastic but they are still fantastic." Then the data projector came on and then place the events.