Nexus meet and greets part three

Morning Nexus meet and greets meeting chat room.

Mario: good morning everyone not before I begin today's event let's go over today panels senator Peter Parker.

Senator Peter Parker: well we are going to start with the true beginning or what if panel for House of Mouse since we can only fit fifth at 4 today the rest looks too long to fit including the other one with starbeam.

Mario: after that will be Nintenguard recruitment X-Plane panel as for the announcer for Frontline files will be livestream for Thanksgiving break.

Jorgen: well maybe it's for the better that way due to files being too complicated for the panel and raise too many questions.

Luigi: well where the stream is going to be held I proposed the theater.

Mario:as a trial run I can see that.

Jorgen: Well you have been "Shadow running " the Mushroom Kingdom for year.

Mario: hey don't believe those Supermarket Rags they have.

Jorgen: okay but that's what seems to be the back of the head of the non toads.

Fox:Hmm makes you wonder about the other conspiracies not like the ones nowadays.

Luigi: I do indeed like the dizzy and soaking blocks whoever they are they need a life.

Jorgen: honestly they are very interesting

Mario:Can we get back to my sh- I mean to today's plains.

Luigi:Ok Shadows general.

Mario: Not funny.

-Meeting adjourn-