Marcus and Nathaniel

Raven's POV

I've sent out search teams to the location that Nicole had mentioned, but so far they have found nothing. I walk into the kitchen to see Nicole standing there staring off into space, I walk up to her and place my hand on her shoulder causing her to jump in fright. "Hey, you OK?" I ask. "I was just wondering when I will find my mate." She says sounding embarrassed. "Hey, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. There's nothing wrong in wondering about that." I whisper, she nods and we start making dinner for the pack. I hear Damien's wails and I run upstairs to Damien cooing to him, I sigh and walk downstairs knowing that once Damien wakes up nothing can make him go back to sleep. "Here, Damien can eat with me." Julie says sitting down next to Eric, I nod and put him on her lap. Ever since Marcus went missing no one speaks at the table, I remember the days where we'd have food fights and jokes thrown at each other.

I stand up and walk out, grabbing Damien on the way. I walk outisde and shift into my wolf, I trot over to Damien and he giggles petting my wolf. I haul Damien onto my back and run to our favourite clearing, the clearing where I hid my locket. I put Damien on the floor and quickly shift back putting my clothes on in the process, I sit down against a tree with Damien on my lap. I sniff the air, Rogues. Nat and I growl at the same time. I gently pick Damien up just as Vincent appears obviously notified about the rogues, since I'm in my half of the clearing I get to decide what to do with them. I hand Damien to Vincent and stand in front of him, I growl as a warning for them to retreat. A guy walks out of the bushes and trips, I walk closer to notice that he looks oddly familiar. I walk over to him and grab his chin and look at him in different angles, realization dawns on me as I step back. "Nathaniel." I whisper, he looks at me amused. Ethan and Joseph come out of the treeline, I hear a growl from behind of Nathaniel. I stop the guys from coming any further and turn back to Nathaniel. "What are you doing here Nathaniel?" I say confused about his sudden appearance. "Well for starters my name is Nate and I want a hug girl." He says and hugs me, I hug him back hearing a growl from behind him.

Mate!!! Natalie yells, I pull away from Nate and lightly shove him towards the guys. I feel tears in my eyes until they start falling making the guys growl at my distress, Damien starts crying and I walk to him not taking my eyes off of him. "Shh, baby." I say and carry him to Marcus, who was standing there watching us. I smile and hug him with Damien in the middle. "Damien, do you know you who this is?" I ask him, wanting to know if he remembered him from the pictures. He looks up at him, he tilts his head and thinks hard. "Daddy!!" He screams, causing me to flinch. Marcus laughs and then winces, I immediately put Damien on the grass and tend to Marcus. I look at his wounds and help him up onto his feet again. Damien huffs at me and I laugh, putting him on my hip. "He sure has Marcus's attitude." Ethan laughs, Marcus growls playfully at him. I want the pack doctor at the pack house again please. I say through the link. 

I shift with the others while Damien rides Vincent, Vincent I swear if you drop my child, you will not be reproducing. I say making sure all the guys could hear me, I hear Marcus's wolfish laugh. I trot up next to Marcus and rub my face against his neck making him purr in content. In no time we're back at the pack house, we shift back and head inside. We walk into the living room to see most of the pack there, they gasp and Julie, Eric and Jason run up to him, hugging him for dear life. "Okay, break it up. Damien wants some time with Marcus." I say making Marcus laugh, Marcus sits down and I hand him Damien "Daddy!!" He screams, Marcus winces and I laugh. "You'll get used to his volume." I whisper to him. "Hey, baby. How are you?" Damien just giggles, I pull Damien away from Marcus making him frown. 

"You can play with daddy tomorrow. Right now you need to sleep." I say, using my 'motherly tone' I start rocking Damien back and forth as Ken the pack doctor fixes Damien up. "I'll be right back." I say to Marcus, he nods and I walk up to Damien's nursery, I put Damien in his crib and walk through the joining door to Marcus and I's bedroom. Not long after Marcus walks into the room and we spend the night cuddling and kissing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this was the last chapter and all that's left is the epilogue :) :) :)