Reunion

How I picture Jason. Hope you like this chap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bite back an aw, how do they know each other? Nat asks. Don't know .I reply. I walk out of the kitchen and head upstairs to my room. I hop into the shower and scrub on my vanilla scented body wash.

I stop at my bedroom and smile at the smell of Marcus's scent. "Guess he visited my room a lot." I say to myself.  I stand on my bed and place photos of Ronny and Jason that I took secretly onto my ceiling. I stand in front of my mirror, fingering my locket. Why would she give the locket to us, when we clearly have no idea what to do with it? Nat says. I hear Vincent behind me, no doubt trying to scare me. I whip around just as he was about to put his hands on my shoulder in a scaring manner. I laugh at him when he jumps, surprised to be caught red handed. "Come on, let's go downstairs." I say to him, still trying to control my laughter.

We walk downstairs and see the Marcus's mum feeding Jason, I stifle a laugh and walk into the kitchen and pull out a bottle of water from the fridge. I look at Marcus and his dad who are watching them clearly. "But, I'm not hungry." Jason pouts, I can't hold it, I burst into another fit of laughter and Jason's mom glares at me. I hold my hands up in mock surrender.

Marcus's POV

I join my parents and hug my long lost brother, I feel warm liquid run down my face. After what feels like seconds we pull apart and notice the others left to give us privacy. "Oh my, Jason you need to fatten up." Mum rambles on about how a 5 year old should be treated better. "Now sit, I'm going to make you pancakes." Mother dearest announces. "Mum.."  I step forward to protect my brother from her motherly side but am stopped by father. "Son no matter what you say she's still going to feed him till he can't eat no more. And I know that for years of living with her." He whispers, I smile and follow my dad to a seat at the dining table watching every single move of Jason and mum.

I hear laughter that sounds like music to my ears. Mate, go to mate. Levi demands. "Mrs. Johnson, as much as I agree with you about how a 5 year old should be treated, I think your older son's getting jealous at all the attention that Jason's receiving." I freeze and stare at her, she smirks at me. "Marcus, you should be ashamed of yourself. Jason has returned after 3 years and you are jealous." Mum says sounding disappointed.

Ravens POV

This just got better. Nat said laughing in my head, I see Marcus freeze and I smirk at him. "Marcus, you should be ashamed of yourself. Jason has returned after 3 years and you are jealous" His mom says, I wink at Jason and we both start laughing uncontrollably. I take a couple of deep breaths to calm myself and walk over to Jason's plate and help him clean up.

"OK, now how do you know each other?" I ask wanting to get this over and done with. "Call the others too" Mr. Johnson said. I nod and link the others. Vincent, Jake, James, Mick, Alex, mum and dad can you guys come to the kitchen. They're about to tell us about how they know each other. Funny how we don't know Marcus's parents names. Nat says. Yeah, I wonder when we are going to officially meeting his parents?  I ask but receive no answer. I feel a tug on my jeans, I look down to see Jason with his arms open demanding to me carried. He has that smile that you just can't say no to, I look up to see his parents and Marcus looking at me. "Why don't you get your mummy to carry you?" I ask, he shakes his head and opens his arms. A sly smile works it's way onto my face and I bend down to his height. "OK, but you have to say what you want me to do." I say, he opens his mouth and then closes it. "I want you to carry me pwease." He says purposely replacing the 'l' with a 'w'. I haul Jason up and he instantly wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.