[twenty eight - oh shit]

Start from the beginning

"we have. you can leave it at the front door,no one will take it."
he cut her off.

she hummed.
"oh. are you okay? do you wanna talk-"

"god no. i'm fine,my phones actually about to die so i'll call you later."
he lied.

"wait! um,before you go,we don't have to talk about it now but my birthday is in a few weeks,i was wondering if you wanted to hang out-"

"i don't know,i might be busy."
he said making her stop talking.

"i haven't even told you when it is-"

"we'll talk later,my phones on one."
he stated before hanging up the call.

-

"i'm gonna go get calvin from the front,he just texted me that him and desi are at the door."
kari said,getting up from his seat.

the group payed him no attention as they conversed,sipping on their drinks as the music played loudly.

the group sat in a large VIP section on the second floor,curtesy of kari's friend,over looking the rest of the club,surrounded by dancers and drinks.

Kyle took another shot before waving the worker over.
"let me get a couple more of these,and a glass of patron,on the rocks."

"Jesus christ,we just got here not even an hour ago."
Hakeem said as he sat back in his seat.

"i know,even better. good thing i'm not the DD."
he chuckled.

"you good keith? you need a drink-"

"can i have some of that?"
keith asked the worker pouring rickey a glass of Hennessy.

she nodded,pouring his some in his glass before he leaned forward stopping her.
"matter a fact,leave the whole bottle."

she nodded,setting down the bottle before leaving the booth.

"are you crazy?"
demari asked as he leaned back watching keith down the drink.

"no,just heartbroken."
kari asked as he came back with calvin and desi.

"not."
he stated as he poured himself another drink.

"keith,slow down man. what's the matter."
Rickey asked as he waved over one of the dancers in the corner.

"he's upset because kilani is fucking somebody other than him."
Hakeem stated.

"isn't that her nigga? or they just messing around? is that her sneaky link?"
Kyle gasped dramatically.

"i don't know what they are. all i know is i'm pissed."
keith explained.

"how did you find this information out anyway?"
Calvin asked as him and desi found a spot.

"sincere told me. we talked the other day at the coffee shop."
he shrugged.

"Sincere Coleman? that girl is a manipulator if i've ever seen one."
Calvin spoke.

"why would she lie? they're best friends,and they live together. there was nothing to lie about."
he explained.

"fair enough."
calvin's shrugged.
"but you shouldn't assume-"

"i'll do whatever the hell i want."
keith said downing a shot.

"you need to relieve some stress. here."
Kyle stated before waving over another dancing who walked over to keith.

"don't."
he stopped her before she could sit on his lap making her scoff as he got up from his seat.

"i'll fix this myself."
he mumbled,grabbing his drink before leaving the private section they were in.

"where are you going?"
Kari asked as keith squeezed past the security guards,trotting down the steps.

he finished the rest of his drink,setting it down on a random table before joining the large group on people on the floor.

there had to be hundreds of people there dancing,and keith was only one of many that were tipsy.

keith looked around at the people on the floor,searching for single lady who was desperate for a dance.

"choose wisely."
he head kari's sarcastic voice as he came up behind him.

keith gazed around the dark room before his eyes caught onto a a tall brunette in the corner alone.

he let out a deep breath before making his way towards her,squeezing through all the people.

keith stumbled backwards as he accidentally bumped into a stiff figure.

"my bad man,i wasn't watching where i was going."
the guy said before continuing on his way.

"you're good."
he mumbled,as he watched him disappear into the crowd,before his eyes widened at the sight in front of him.

Derek.

" i thought he wasn't coming back til tomorrow,what the hell is he doing here?"
kari asked as they both watched him from across the room.

he was sitting at the bar with a drink in his hand,laughing with somebody that they couldn't see due to the large crowd.

"who is he with?"
kari asked as keith shrugged.

they both watched him as he downed the rest of his drink,putting the cup down before leading the unknown person to the floor,dancing with them.

the two of them gawked as they watched him dance sexually with the short blonde.

he spun the girl around slowly,making eye contact with her before they both locked lips intimately,as him hands slid down to her ass.

"oh shit!"
they both said in unison.

-

uh oh👀