[twenty eight - oh shit]

Start from the beginning

"and you didn't hear this from me but,the other night i was coming home from a friend of mines and i saw him leaving. when i looked in the kitchen,i saw a plan b package in the trash can."
she whispered.

"no."
he said leaning back in his seat,with a chuckle.

"beautiful would never. she's the most innocent girl i know,she's gotta be-"

"a virgin? oh god no."
she laughed.
"you think she's so innocent? i promise you one thing keith,i've never walked in on them but,the walls in those apartments are thin,paper thin."

keith sat in disbelief as he thought about their conversation.

"i know,sad. and then i thought 'well what about keith?' cause i for-sure though you two were gonna end up together. i mean you spend so much time together that i thought you two would be perfect together. i guess she had other plans though."
she shrugged.

*flashback over

"damn bro,that's fucked up. and i never even thought of beautiful being that way. she's always seemed so,sweet and innocent."
kari explained.

"yeah well,she's anything but."
he grumbled as he buckled the chain on his neck.

keith had reminisced over the conversation him and sincere has in the coffee shop just two days ago.

and with in a matter of seconds,keith's mood went from chill to sad to pissed the fuck off.

he took a long,long,hour shower and even went as far as to change her name in his phone from 'beauty<3' to 'kilani.'

he in fact did not care about how petty he was being.

"keith,calm down man. you're gonna break something if you keep balling up your fists."
kari explained.

"she wants to string people along and forget about me. well fine then,two can play that game."
he stated,spraying his cologne.

kari sighed as he picked up his phone answering it as it was calvin.

"hey,the dance is almost done. we're about to leave and meet you at the club so send me your location when you get there. what's keith doing?"
he asked over the loud music.

"oh shit. not the black tee,gold chain combo. he's tryna get laid tonight,he's mad at beautiful-"

"don't say her name,get out!"
he grumbled making kari run out of the room before he shut the door.

keith ran his hands through his hair before picking up his ringing phone,checking the caller ID.

he rolled his eyes as he answered the call,opening his closet to pick out a pair of shoes.

"what?"
he asked angrily as he skimmed over the shoes in his closet.

"hey! sorry i haven't called you in a few days,i've been pretty busy."
kilani explained making him hum.

"I'm sure you have."
he stated.

"anyway,sorry i couldn't come tonight,but i have a gift for bakari, i can drop it off before you guys leave if you haven't already-"