[twenty eight - oh shit]

Start from the beginning

"oh,so that means that there's no special lady in your life,as of right now?"
she asked curiously.

keith hummed.
"I'm single."
he stated.

"really? i would think a good looking guy like you would at least have one special girl he was talking to."
she sighed.

"i said i was single,not that i wasn't interested."
he stated.

"so there is someone?"
she asked with a smirk.

he shrugged,thinking about beautiful.
"maybe there is,maybe there isn't. i don't kiss and tell."

she hummed.
"that's a good trait to have,privacy. you know who you remind me of?"

keith sat silently as he waited for her reply.
"Derek. Derek Carter,he's a really private person too. you know him?"

keith let out a low groan.
"no."

"oh,that's a surprise. i know you and kilani hang out a lot,i'm surprised she hasn't told you about him. then again,she's not one to tell you her business,she told me herself."
she mumbled.

keith backtracked.
"i'm sorry? what do you mean?"
he asked.

"i shouldn't say. it's kinda girl code,you know,i'm not supposed to utter a word."
she said,zipping her mouth closed.

"then why did you bring it up in the first place?"
he asked.

"it's nothing crazy or over the top. just small stuff that she told me."
she shrugged.

"small stuff like what?"
he leaned in,so that the other customers wouldn't hear their conversation.

she did the same,looking around to make sure that nobody was in out their conversation.

"she told me and remedy that she's planning on moving in with Derek in a few months,after the semester is over."
she whispered.

"moving in? they barely know eachother-"

"i know! that's what i said. i mean they just met a few weeks ago,i'm not one to judge but,i think it's necessary."
she shrugged.

"he's getting an apartment off campus next semester and he asked her to move in. god,that's kinda pathetic,i mean come on,at least wait till you get to know the guy a little better."
she shook her head.

"she can't move in with him,her parents would kill her. and what about you guys? she's just gonna leave you guys high and dry?"
he asked.

"i guess so. ever since her and Derek started talking,she's changed completely. she tells us all about them,they're always hanging out,all up on each other. i mean,i can barely talk to her at home because he's always over,kissing up on her."
she shrugged.

"kissing!? he's coming over? she never told me about that-"

"oh my god! can you believe it,i know. and it doesn't help that she won't listen to any sort of advice that we throw her way. i mean,when we can get to her. half the time,they're in her room with the door locked,doing god knows what."
she shook her head.