An Unpleasant Discussion

Começar do início

" Jin Babaigawara. Villain Name : Twice. They were wary of being tailed before they disappeared into a warp gate, so I was unable to follow them, but with the help of the police, I confirmed that an altercation had occurred between the two groups." Centipeder said as an image of the broken warehouse appeared on the screen. Holy smokes...please be ok, guys...

" That'd be about where they decided to reach out to Tsukauchi and me. Figured we'd be able to assist, given the League's involvement." Gran Torino explained.

" Where is Tsukauchi?" The hero next to him asked.

" Follow-ups with some other eyewitnesses. Y'know, cop stuff. Sorry, kid. I didn't see something like this coming. I've got a bad feeling that things are about to get ugly." Gran Torino said, looking at Midoriya. Cop stuff. Why do I have the feeling it isn't just CoP sTufF.

" I don't care if they do. I wanna help." Midoriya said.

" Hold up, you know him?" Mirio asked. Catching Kaori's attention, she looked toward the front end of the table. 

" Oh, Gran Torino? I did my internship with him." He said. As the two finished their conversation, Bubble Girl continued. 

" So, after all that went down, we posted a notice in the HN requesting assistance." Bubble Girl said, but Centipeder buzzed in.

" I think we can skip that part." Centipeder said.

" What's the HN?" Uraraka asked, looking to Nejire.

" Stands for Hero Network. It's an online service that can only be accessed by pros. You can see what all the heroes in the country are up to, and you can ask for help from people whose Quirks might come in handy." She explained, looking towards her friends across the table. 

" Does anybody wanna tell me why a buncha high school kids were invited to this conference? I don't care if they are from UA. If we have to keep stopping to explain this stuff, we'll never get to the actual plan." Rocklock (I think that's his name) said. Kaori gave a light scowl at the hero just on the other side of the table. Rude ass.

" Hey, don't say that. These two have some important information to pass along!" Fatgum, another pro, said. Didn't Kirishima intern with him? Along with Tamaki, too, right?

" Uh, we do?" Kirishima said, confuesed by Fatgum's enthusiastic nature.

" Anyway, I see a lot of new faces, so let me introduce myself. Nice to meet ya! I'm Fatgum." The pro said. I like this guy. He seems like a big, puffy mochi.

" Hassaikai's movements are hard to trace, but we suspect one of their main sources of income is illegal drug sales. So I requested help from heroes who have some expertise in that area." Nighteye said.

" Yup, I brought in my fair share of drug dealers back in the day, and at Red Riot's debut fight, he proved he could, too. Tamaki was shot, and the bullet contained some kinda drug I've never heard of before. One that destroys Quirks." Fatgum explained. Kaori's eyes widened, looking over to her friend. She looked over to her Father, his expression the same. Only a Quirk like their's could momentarily shut off a Quirk.

" Destroys quirks?" A hero asked.

" Whoa, what? Tamaki, you're okay, right?" Mirio asked.

" Yeah, the stuff wore off while I slept. Here, look." Tamaki said, holding up his arm, except it was a cow foot. She let out a relieved breath, placing a hand on her heart.

" I've got this cow hoof and everything." Tamaki said.

" Guess we know what you had for breakfast." Mirio said, trying to lighten the mood.