" Oh... My Lord.. Divine Mercy of yours... She's mumbling hugging Kajal. Kajal too smiled but sadly.

"How are you my doll... You're okay na....you didn't get much hurt in the accident na" Mrs. Mariam asked her checking her full body to find any scratch or wound.

"Accident??? Kajal asked confusingly

" Yeah..... Raj baba told me in the morning only that your car collided with another on the highway. "Said Mrs. Mariam worriedly.

Kajal understands that Raj didn't want to get her tensed because of her bad health last night, So she also continued the lie of him by saying, " It was a minor one.... I'm perfectly fine auntie... Don't worry "

She spend the day by talking to mariam auntie and also stairing at the door now and then waiting for her husband to come.

Kajal had her dinner but Raj was still not there. She went and slept in her room.

This went for a whole week, Raj went before she woke up and came after she went to sleep. Kavya often came to meet her and also to provide college notes.

"So.... When are you joining college?? Kavya asked

" From tomorrow...umm.. Did anyone in the college know about t...that night"...... Kajal asked hesitantly.

"Nope..... No one is aware of that, Mr. Saxena handled it very smartly" Kavya said praising Raj.

Kavya scanned the lost and dull face of Kajal and asked her, "it's been a week now . ... You're still thinking about that night???

Kajal looked towards somewhere and said, "How can I not.... that night changed my entire life... My perception about life, about love, about respect...... I wonder how can a person be this selfless to save a girl who gave him nothing but curses and hurtings.......

A lone tear fell from her eyes when she continued, "You're right.... It's been a week that he's not knocking my door in the morning to wake me up....
that he didn't asked me to have breakfast...
. that he didn't asked me about my studies.....
that he didn't asked me did I had my dinner.....
Coz it's been a week I've not even seen his face.........

Kavya was completely shocked on her friend's words because she didn't said a single word against Rocky but all she's thinking about Raj.

Kavya felt happy for her friend that finally she starts to value his presence. She starts to realise the true value of her husband.

Kavya went after that.

******

Kajal woke up early today morning to face him and also apologize to him.

She prepared the breakfast herself.

She's waiting for him on the dinning table, when saw him coming down stairs.

She smiled at him for the first time while Raj was shocked to find her woke up so early. But he immediately averted her eyes from her.

Kajal served his plate and said lightly, "I've made the breakfast myself today... Hope you like..

Raj cut her words in between while talking to mariam auntie. He said, " Auntie I'm leaving now.... the driver and another car is outside"

Raj went out without even looking at her.

Kajal felt so hurt that her eyes welled up. Mrs. Mariam brushes her back to console her soul.

"This is the hurt... I made him feel this everyday... But myself can't bear it once" Kajal thought and wiped her tears.

******
Kajal went to college a little late. She didn't sat beside Kavya also. During the whole lecture she was looking totally dull and lost.

After the class was over kavya went to her and asked, "kajal... What happened??

kajal didn't utter a word, but by her face anyone can say that she's gonna burst in cry now only.

Kavya took her to the canteen and make her sit beside her. She introduced her new friend to her.

She's a cute hijabi girl Fiza.

Fiza too looked towards Kajal keenly and asked Kavya buy wiggling her eyebrows suspiciously.

Kavya held her chin like a kid and again asked her softly, "Kajal.... Babes.. What happened... Won't you tell me too??

That was a the last string to her control, Kajal burst out crying like a baby by hiding her face in both palms.

Kavya and Fiza got panicked on her outburst. Fiza hugged her from behind and Kavya removed her hands and said worriedly, " First you stop crying and tell me.... Did someone tell you something... Did Raj... Kavya halted her words when Kajal started shaking her head in no .

Kajal said, "This is the problem only kavya.... Woh mujhse baat karna to door meri taraf dekh bhi nahi rahe hai..... Jo behavior mene itne mahino se unke saath kia wohi aaj unhone mere saath kia.... Woh meri badtamizio ko bardaasht karte gaye par aaj.......main unki khamoshi bardaasht nahin kar paa rahi..... Aaj ek hafte se woh mujhse mil bhi nahi rahe. Ab mujhe pataa chal raha kii.... Kesa lagta hoga unhe jab main baat baat par unki insult karti thi....Main kya karu Kavya!!!!.... Main kya karu... Mujhse unki ignorance nahin sahi jaa rahi"
Kajal hugged her bestie crying heavily.

(He's not talking to me, the way I behaved with him earlier, he did the same with me today. He was tolerating my insolence from a long time, but I can't even bear his silence. He's not even meeting me from a week now. Now I realised the taste of my own medicine. What should I do kavya... Tell me please)

Kavya was very tensed and on the same time happy for her friend who finally started feeling for her husband but still unaware from those feelings now.

Kavya pulled out from the hug and wiped Kajal's tears. She's busy in consoling her when Fiza said something that made both of them completely frozen.

Fiza clapped like a kid and said, "Mashallah.... Kurbaan jau... Ise toh apne shohor se mohabbat ho gayi hai"

(My god, she has fallen for her husband)

Kajal and Kavya both looked at her in complete shock.

To be continued........

**************

No question or assumptions for today......

Think yourself about the coming twists and turns 😉😉😉

Read, vote, share and comment.
Don't forget to push Mr ⭐ down there.

Luv and hugs from yours loving Kajal 🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏