Bianca tracked his movement as her pure obsidian eyes were turning to her amber eyes once more. They were looking at him with lust. Gabriel smirked before he spread her thighs wider for his eyes. He licked his lips.

Gabriel was sniffing the honeysuckle scent, coming from her core. "So plush, so pink," he said huskily as he was staring into her eyes, smirking. "So ready for me. I wonder..." he said before Gabriel was dipping his fingers into her. Bianca gasped, arching her back to ride his fingers. He was kissing her lips again and again whilst playing with her clit using his thumb.

Gabriel cannot wait to see her undone beneath him, using only his fingers.

Bianca gripped his wrist. "Argh, Gabe!" she shouted before she was shattered under his administration as her walls clenched around Gabriel's fingers. He removed his finger as her nectar was milking his fingers.

Gabriel was kissing her breasts before he was sucking on her nipples respectively before releasing them with a pop. He was smiling as Bianca was gripping his shoulders before Gabriel aligned his cock in front of her core.

He licked her nectar as her amber eyes were looking at his mouth that was tasting her divine honey. Gabriel moaned before he was licking his lips, smirking at his mate.

"Now, for the main course, my love," he said as Gabriel was slamming into her core. Bianca gasped, arching her back to him. Her fingers were gripping his shoulders as if Gabriel was her anchor to this world. Bianca was smiling in content as she was clawing his back.

"I have been waiting to do this since that day when I saw you in that supermarket, my love," he whispered to her as Gabriel was moving in and out of her core slowly. Bianca moaned as she kissed his mouth whilst he was ravishing her body.

"You are the most important thing in my life, Bianca. Do not leave me, ever," Gabriel said as he was thrusting in and out of her core, waiting for their climax to come as he was playing with her clit.

Bianca was biting her lower lips. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me as well, my love," she replied as she was clinging to Gabriel before he can feel that he was coming to his pinnacle.

"Bianca!" Gabriel shouted her name, spewing his hot semen into her womb as he was clinging himself to her. He was kissing her neck before biting her neck to take her blood into his mouth.

Bianca gasped before another wave of orgasm hit her. They were floating and soaring as they shattered together. Gabriel was sucking on her essence as her taste exploded on his tongue.

He moaned before he was breathing heavily, kissing his bite. The blood flowing from the hole that Gabriel punched into her skin was the color that told him Bianca's species.

The blood was blueish red, the mark of a Blue Blood. Gabriel smiled.

"Now, I cannot get away from you anymore, my love," Bianca said as she was looking at him with her whiskey orbs. It was full of adoration and love for Gabriel. For them. For their eternity together.

Bianca smiled at him happily. Gabriel smiled at her before he kissed her again, sweet and tender. "I love you," she whispered as she was touching their foreheads again.

Gabriel sighed. "And I to you, my love," he said, feeling his cock hard again inside her core. Bianca laughed as he was pulling her up and she was straddling his lap. Gabriel was tucking her strands of hair behind her ear, smiling wickedly.

"How about we did some other positions while we're at it?" he asked her, wiggling his eyebrows at her. Bianca laughed. Gabriel had longed to hear her laughter again and his mate was laughing right now.

Then, they hit it off and it was the bliss of their lives, on the ground of the dark pine forest as the skies were shining in the dark with millions of stars to witness their passionate lovemaking and Gabriel could not be any proud.

After they had laid there for almost an hour or two, or perhaps it was more than that, Gabriel was playing with her unruly rust mane as Bianca was drawing circles on his hard chest. He was smiling at the skies as he knew tonight was his lucky day and Bianca, his mate was his lucky charm.

Bianca looked at his face. "What are you thinking about, my love?" she asked, staring at him with her whiskey orbs. Even in the dark, Blue Blood can see everything around them. She was smiling at him before Gabriel kissed her. She sighed as she was gripping his shoulders before they broke the kiss.

Gabriel smiled weakly. "I was thinking that you are an amazing woman and I am your humble servant, Bianca Belmonte," he said, smiling at her before she kissed his lips again. Bianca was aligning her core with his cock as Gabriel knew what she was asking from him and he was happing to accommodate her needs.

"And I am thankful for that, my love," she said as they were having sex again. Again and again, until both of them cannot move a muscle and Bianca was happy with that.