Chapter 18

GABRIEL did not know what to do but to enjoy Bianca's perfect body. He had been waiting for so long for his mate that he could hardly control what he was doing to her right now. His Darker Side was demanding him to claim her.

And Gabriel did.

He was kissing her stomach before he went further down. Bianca was arching her back as Gabriel was settling between her thighs, looking at the drapes of rust hair before he was spreading more of her thighs. His mate was moaning, panting as he was looking at her core.

Gabriel was licking his mouth before kissing Bianca on her core, licking her slit as her core was wet, and inviting him to kiss her more. She moaned, moving her pelvis to his mouth as Bianca was gripping his hair tighter. "Oh, Gabe," she moaned before her legs were trapping his head there.

Gabriel was kissing her core, licking and sucking on her clitoris as he was plunging his tongue inside her core, feeling her canal contract over his tongue as Gabriel was rubbing her clit with his fingers.

Bianca was panting, arching her back more as she was getting over the edge that was building from her toes. Then, Gabriel plunged his finger inside her tight core as Bianca screamed when she climaxed. "Ah!"

Gabriel looked up from her thighs as he was crawling on top of her, kissing every inch of her skin that was exposed, waiting to be touched. Her amber eyes were looking at him, glowing in the dim light as Bianca was gripping his shoulders, pulling Gabriel closer as he was licking his lips that were full of her nectar.

"Now, you're mine, Bianca," he whispered huskily as he was nudging her thighs before Gabriel aligned his cock to her entrance. Then, he surged forward, invading her tight, virgin core as Bianca was gasping. She was looking at the ceiling as Gabriel was kissing her sweet spot on her neck, sucking on the skin to leave a hickey.

"I'm yours, Gabe," she moaned, getting used to his girth before she was asking him to move. Gabriel chuckled as she was clawing her fingernails on his back. He fulfilled his mate's wish as he moved in and out after he knew that Bianca was ready to be ravished.

Gabriel was kissing her shoulder, his canine was coming out of his gum but Gabriel was restrained from claiming her and fulfilling the Blood Bond when Bianca was not ready to commit to his dark world. Gabriel kissed her mouth as Bianca was moving to his rhythm, building their climax together.

They were breathing hard as Bianca's amber eyes were looking into his brilliant blue eyes she was breathing hard. Then, she was caressing his cheeks as she leaned closer, their hot breaths mingled together.

"I'm yours, Gabriel Kovacs," she said as she was pulling Gabriel into a kiss before her walls clenched around his cock as Gabriel jerked on top of her.

They were moaning together as they both climaxed. Gabriel was smirking against Bianca's neck as he was nuzzling her. Bianca was looking at the ceiling before she pushed him to be at arm's length. Then, she pushed him to change position as Bianca was straddling his thighs. Gabriel arched his eyebrow as Bianca was doing her magic on his body, over and over again.

*****

"Ugh, yes, my love. Oh, Gabriel," Bianca's voice was playing on the CCTV recording that Gabriel stole from the facility, not wanting others to find them. He was watching the recording on his laptop, trying to research her behavior during their lovemaking. Her enigmatic face was beaming as she was smiling at the ceiling, her eyes were dazzling.

"Yes, my love. More!" she said as she was riding him that afternoon. Gabriel was losing his tie, feeling his cock react to the moaning sound that his mate was making when someone was coming inside the lab that Gabriel settled in.