"And will that be so bad, Mr. Covaci?" she asked as she was licking his lips, their hot breaths mingling together. Aaron was making a grunt in his throat before he stepped back as Astrid was looking at his handsome face, a smirk was plastered to his lips.

"I would take your offer any day but for now, we have so much more to learn about each other, so many secrets to be told before we can share more than just a kiss," he said before Aaron turned to walk with Astrid as she was tugging herself underneath his shoulder. It was warm and Astrid had been long enough to know that it was comfortable warmth that she craved.

*****

Bianca was dreaming the same dream again. This time, she felt like she was being watched. But she was alone in the forest that was surrounded by the fog. She was walking around with nothing but the white gown that was supposed to make her feel cold but she wasn't.

She was burning up still.

'Hello? Is anyone out here?' she was shouting as Bianca was trying to make sure that she was not alone. But of course, this was her dream and there was no one around here. She was all alone in this forest covered by fog.

Bianca walked around as she saw something in the distance. She was gripping her gown and turned out that she was not wearing any shoes.

Am I a homeless person in this dream of mine? She asked herself as she was moving toward the light at the end of the forest. She was trying to make sure that she knew where she was in this forest.

Perhaps it was a forest that was in a country that she visited before or perhaps it was the imagination of her own to draw this kind of forest. When she arrived, she heard that weird language was being spoken again.

And this time, she can understand what is being said.

'She will bring destruction to all of us,' a male voice said.

'No, she will not! She will control her powers. And I will make sure that she knows who she is before her power manifests,' someone said to contradict that male. It was a female and before Bianca could see who it was, she was being dragged into reality as her nostrils were smelling the smoke, the burning again.

*****

Bianca opened her eyes as she looked at the familiar ceiling of her living room. She was sleeping on the couch when she heard someone cursing inside her kitchen. She got up from the couch before she was swaying as the blood was rushing through her body.

She felt lightweight before she saw that Gabriel was trying to put out the fire on the stove. It was burning high and there was some risk of her wooden appliances catching on fire.

"Gabe!" she said as Bianca was walking toward the kitchen. Gabriel was too focused that he did not hear when Bianca was calling after him. Then, she was almost to the door when she saw that Gabriel was spinning some ice across his fingertips to put out the fire.

She blinked her eyes as if she was dreaming again and when she was looking at the stove again, Gabriel was closing the stove and there was no ice on sight.

Huh?

Gabriel sighed before he turned to look at Bianca as if he knew that she was there all along. Gabriel smiled before he came to her side, putting his hand on her waist as he guided her to stay away from the kitchen as the stove was still hissing with the accidental burning.

"Bianca? I thought I told you not to get up from the couch. You're still...oh, you're not burning up? How are you feeling?" he asked as Gabriel helped her to sit on the couch again.

Bianca turned to look at his handsome face before he draped the cover over her shoulders. She thanked him as Gabriel was smiling at her.

"Shall we get some dinner together?" he asked before Bianca looked at him, blinking her eyes as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Will you not be going home then?" she asked him, hope was filling her chest as she would love some time alone with the gorgeous specimen that she met in the supermarket.

Not everyone would have the option to go out on a second date with the looks that she got; brown hair and amber eyes. It was a common look enough that Bianca felt like she was a Plain Jane.

"Would you like me to go then?" Gabriel asked her before Bianca shook her head. He chuckled softly before pulling out his phone and calling a number that he knew by heart.

Bianca was looking at the man who was ordering their dinner together as if they had been married for so long and Gabriel knew what she liked and disliked.

At that moment, Bianca knew that she was falling head over heels for this man who would be leaving Sicily soon enough before she blinked.

*****

Astrid was looking at Aaron as they were stopping in front of her fake hotel for she did not want Aaron to know that she was staying at the same hotel as he was. Aaron smiled as he was tucking the strands of hair behind her ear.

After that kiss that they shared, they went sightseeing again as Astrid was trying to make sure that her face was not burning up with embarrassment from their short public display at the vista point.

"Well, this has been a fun second date," he said as Astrid arched her eyebrow at Aaron.

"Fun second date?" she asked before Aaron laughed.

"Okay, maybe more than fun," he said as he was brushing his thumb against her lower lips. Astrid licked the lower lips, touching his thumb slightly before Aaron was grunting at the back of his throat. Astrid laughed before she smirked.

"Well, I see you around then, fun second date," she said as she was trying to move away from him. But Aaron stopped her as he pulled her against his hard chest and claimed her mouth again.

Astrid sighed before slinging her hands around his neck, deepening the kiss as they were dueling with their tongues.

If this continued, I don't know if I can let him go, she thought before Aaron broke the kiss. He was smirking before he perked her lips again as if he could not get enough of kissing her just yet.

"I see you around, Miss Larsen," he said before Aaron stepped back as he was walking toward the real hotel where they both stayed. Astrid was biting her lower lips before she disappeared from the front of the hotel that Aaron thought was hers.

Then, she was back in her room the second Aaron was in his suite. Astrid stripped the clothes that she wore to impress the Vampire that she had to kill.

It has been the second time we kissed, not to mention the perk that he gave me, she thought as Astrid popped into the shower to get rid of the ocean and sea breeze scent that was Aaron's scent. She sighed as she looked up into the showerhead as the lukewarm water was streaming down her body.

"What should I do about this?" she asked herself as her hand was touching the place where her heart was located inside her chest.

It was beating hard before she was biting her lower lips, still tingling from the kisses that they both shared tonight and Astrid knew that these kisses, this night would be haunting her nightmare if she killed the person who managed to thaw her frozen heart in just one week.