BITP 12

Jungkook stared at Jin and the older smiled, caressing the maknae's cheek

Jungkook stared at Jin and the older smiled, caressing the maknae's cheek. Hoseok and Namjoon got back with a doctor and a nurse, having different equipments. They moved back and let the doctor do his thing with the nurses helping him.

They checked Jungkook up before talking to him. The doctor removed the oxygen mask and gave him the water bottle Jin had handed him. Jungkook is helped with drinking before he stopped and gave it back. The doctor puts it on the nightstand beside his hospital bed.

"Everything seems okay, we're glad he's awake now... But please don't stress him too much, he just woke up after a long coma" The doctor told them and they nodded. The doctor and nurses then got out, leaving the six with Jungkook.

Jimin sees Jungkook, trying to sit up, so he helped him.
"Kookie? Can you hear, darling?" Jin asks and Jungkook slowly smiled.
"H-hyungs" Jungkook says, making all of them smile and sigh in relief.
"How do you feel, sweetheart?" Hoseok asks as he tucked a hair behind Jungkook's ear.

"Tired" Jungkook says, groaning.
"Hmm... We're glad you're awake... Do you remember anything?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"I remember being hit by a car... " Jungkook says, frowning.
"And I know you guys won't believe me... But I went back in time, but it was all just a long dream" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.

"Forget about that, Kookie... We're happy you're awake now and that you're not here unconscious while we stare at you" Yoongi says, smiling as he carefully hugged Jungkook.
"I'm happy to see you guys again... It was torture" Jungkook says, sighing in relief as he hugged Yoongi back.

"Ah-uh, Jungkook, don't move too much" Jin scolds as Jungkook looked like he wants to get off of bed.
"But, hyung" Jungkook whined and Jin shakes his head.

"Unfair"