BITP Finale

(Short ending)

(Short ending)

Jungkook's finally discharged after a week. He smiled as he breathes in the fresh air.
"Finally" Jungkook says, spreading his arms out.
"How do you feel finally being out?" Taehyung asks as he held the wheelchair handles.

"Happy, I'm sick of the hospital food" Jungkook says, huffing. They chuckled and helped him inside the van, giving back the wheelchair before they got in too.
"So, what do you wanna eat?" Hoseok asks Jungkook, who playfully rolled his eyes.
"Lamb skewers obviously" Jungkook says, giggling.

Jungkook huffs and was about to go out when he's grabbed. He looks back, frowning.
"What happened, hyung?" He asks, raising his brow.
"Where are you going?" Jin asks, worry laced in his voice.
"I'm gonna buy some snacks?" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Ah-uh, Jimin! Taehyung!" Jin screamed, making Jungkook frown.

The two showed up, smiling.
"Go and come with Jungkook" Jin says, making Jungkook huff.
"Hyung? What is this?" He asks, rolling his eyes.
"We don't want that to happen again, so, we're being extra cautious with you" Jin says, making Jungkook shake his head and laugh.
"Okay, okay, let's go" Jungkook says and left the house.

"Okay, next time, be careful" Hoseok says as he saw Jungkook trip.
"Yeah, yeah, let's go to our trip!" Jungkook says, excited. The six smiled, they're happy he's back.

"Let's get it!"