BITP 6

Time flies and Jungkook had been here until 2017, maybe he needs to finish this kind of mission? To fix his mistakes

Time flies and Jungkook had been here until 2017, maybe he needs to finish this kind of mission? To fix his mistakes. 2017 is the year when they went to Chile and had a concert where he had almost collapsed and had a hard time, along with the others. He sighs, remembering the time he had watched the video of them talking about him, and heard that Yoongi had cried in the bathroom and his hyungs looking at him worried as the medics tried their best to not have him pass out.
"I definitely won't overwork now" He says, he's not gonna have himself pass out and be tired, he's gonna tell his hyungs to be easy on themselves too.

"Hyungs... " Jungkook says, making the other six to look up at him.
"Yes, Jungkook ah?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"We'll do good today! Don't be so hard on yourselves!" Jungkook says, giggling. The six are surprised but smiles and nodded.
"What happened to you?" Taehyung asks, chuckling as Jungkook sat down beside him.
"Nothing, why? I just wanted to encourage you guys for this concert" Jungkook says as he started eating.

"Aww, what a sweet maknae" Hoseok says, making cute sounds as he pinches Jungkook's cheeks. The younger pouts but let Hoseok continue.

Jungkook wasn't able to keep that to himself too. He still overworked himself and now he's being escorted by the staffs. They were having a small break while the staffs tries their best to have him awake as to what he said.
"Fuck, I didn't keep my word" He thought to himself, huffing. He felt the his makeup artist wipe his sweat while the medics gave him a respirator. He could see Namjoon, who looked at him in worry and talked to the staffs about what they'll do with him.

"I'm sorry... "