BITP 3

Jungkook is startled as someone grabbed his shoulder

Jungkook is startled as someone grabbed his shoulder. Looking back, he's met with Namjoon.
"Jungkook ah? You good? You been out of it the whole day?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"Are you not happy we debuted?" Namjoon asks, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's shoulder.
"O-of course I am, hyung... I think I'm just tired" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Hmm, yeah... The performance will start in a few minutes, make sure to have energy" Namjoon says, smiling. Jungkook smiled back, nodding.

The performance is starting, they're all getting in position. Jungkook took a deep breath and the song started, with Namjoon starting.
"Thank goodness I have the knowledge about all of our dances and songs" He thought and smiled to himself and the performance went smoothly.

"Jungkookie! You did good!" Jimin says as he high-fived Jungkook. The younger smiled, nodding.
"We'll become successful in the future" Jungkook says, covering his mouth in shock.
"Oh, yeah, we'll work hard for it" Jimin says, winking. Jungkook giggles, nodding. At least Jimin didn't suspect him. They all ran to each other and have a group hug.
"We did great! Good job everybody!" Namjoon says, smiling.
"I hope we do great til the future!" Jungkook says and they nodded.
"Fighting!" All said and put their hands on top of each other before laughing.

2014...

It's been a year and Jungkook thought he'll go back, but nothing happened and he ended up staying til 2014. He's having mixed emotions with it, he's happy but at the same time he's worried and sad. He feels sad because what if his hyungs from the present are worried sick about him. Worried that maybe he's already dead and the reason he's here is to redo his life? He's just so confused.
"Kookie? It's time to record our song" He hears and he sighs.

"Coming, hyung!"