BITP 5

Taehyung was teased by his members because of that

Taehyung was teased by his members because of that. But he was suspicious, how did Jungkook know? He remembered that Jungkook told him to not cut too much, how did he know that? But, he decided to shrug it off, maybe Jungkook just guessed, and he just made a mistake.

Jungkook managed to pass through a year again. Now, he's getting used to it. Maybe he really died and is just trying with his life again. This was the year where they'll their first win, with "I Need U". Yes, he remembers all of that. This was memorable, because it's their first win.
"What if we don't win?" Jimin says, gulping.
"Don't worry, hyung... Just be positive, we'll win" Jungkook says, winking. The six chuckles, looking at him and nodding. Putting their hands on top of each other, they looked at each other before smiling.
"Fighting!" They said and then got out of the van. As usual, no one's paying attention to them, they got used to it. They walked to the seats and sat down as they waited for it to start.

The award show started, they saw their song on the screen. They watched carefully, having doubts about it winning. Jungkook's just smiling, he knows what's gonna happen, but he's gonna prepare to act shock as to not make him suspicious. And after 5 minutes, the screen shows their song. It won. The six are shocked, looking at each other with wide eyes. Jungkook acted shocked too and they all hugged each other and saw the camera filming them. They walked to the stage, bowing and thanking everyone before reaching the platform. Namjoon took the award, thanking the person who gave it and they're given a mic.

"Thank you so so much, especially to armys who did their best just for us to have this special award... "