BITP 4

"This choreo will be hard" Jungkook says, making the six look at him with a frown

"How'd you know? We haven't even started yet" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"I just know it's gonna be hard, hyungs" Jungkook says. He almost messed up. If he said or did anything, he'll be suspected. The six shrugged and listened and watched as the choreographer teaches them the choreo. Jungkook huffs as he sees the hardest part of the choreography, gulping. He sees his hyungs expressions, some were happy and some were confused.
"Oh, goodness" He says, huffing.
"It's not that bad, Jungkookie" Jimin says as he nudges Jungkook. The maknae rolls his eyes, huffing.

In the end, all of them are tired and their bodies are sore.
"How did you know that it'll be this hard?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"I told you, I just guessed" Jungkook says, huffing. The six scoffs, shaking their heads.
"In a few days, we're also gonna be shooting the MV" Namjoon informed them and they all yelled a "yes".
"Taehyungie hyung... You better not cut your hair too much" Jungkook says, eyes widened as he covered his mouth.

"Huh? Cut? Where?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook just shakes his head, gulping.
"You're acting weird, Kookie" Hoseok says, frowning.
"I'm just tired, hyung" Jungkook says, giggling. The others chuckles, huffing as they massaged their sore muscles.

"Okay, Taehyung" A staff says as he handed Taehyung a scissor. Taehyung is shocked to see this, staring at the staff.
"What?" He says, yes, he knew he's gonna cut his hair, he was given a wig, but what if he cuts his real hair?
"Don't worry, just don't cut too much" The staff says and he nodded before walking to the mirror. The music starts and he's told to start. As he finished, he gasps as he noticed something.

He accidentally cut a little of his real hair, well... A big cut, I mean...