6 : Kirishima

"Time to make- Yourself useful, shitty hair. Gimme your damn- cum." Katsuki blabbered, leaning against the doorway. Eijirou stared at his blonde friend, who was clearly drunk, before staring down at the green haired Omega. 

The red head stared in confusion. After all, he hadn't seen both Bakugou and Midoriya ever since they had graduated... And now, they're knocking on his door- 3 years later, at 8 PM, asking for his... Sperm? 

"Uh- Midobro, heh, Hi! Haven't seen you guys in a while. How've you been? Ah- come in!" The tall boy said, grinning. Izuku dragged his drunk husband into the house in silence, setting him down on the ground. 

"What brings you guys here at this hour?" Kirishima awkwardly asked, trying his best to sound friendly. Izuku rubbed the back of his neck, seemingly embarrassed by something.

"Kirishima, I'm sorry this is really random and sudden... But Kacchan said he wanted you and no one else. This is the only time I thought I could come over and ask you! But... He got drunk. But It doesn't really matter, I can ask you myself." Izuku stated, now seeming very determined. However, the small male's expression soon became different. Midoriya was turned red again. 

"Uh... Kirishima. Y-You see, me and Kacchan are... Um, t-t-trying to h-h-have a baby together." The greenette blurted out, looking down at his husband. The blonde was now playing mindlessly with a cat, which had seemed to appear out of nowhere. 

"Seriously? That's awesome man!" The other male cheered, quietly. After all, his twins were sleeping in the other room, as well as his wife. 

"Yeah! B-But um... We recently found out that... Er- Kacchan can't have kids. S-So! We decided to get a sperm donor! Y-You know? And... W-Well, Kacchan wanted to be the one to p-pick, and he wanted... He wanted you... So, I-I was wondering if... Um, y-you'd be interested in, er- donating?" Izuku stuttered, fiddling with his fingers. Eijirou took a few seconds to process, before looking down at his drunk friend. 

"I see... Well, I'd need some time to think about it- I don't know if Mina will agree with it. It's a pretty big decision- At least, I think so. Is it okay if I take a bit of time to think about it, Midobro?" The toothy smile made Izuku smile back. 

"Yeah! Sure! Call me if ever there's anything, 'kay?" Izuku said, tilting his head. Kirishima nodded, knowing that he still had Izuku's phone number- Somewhere in his phone.

"A-Alright then, great! I- Thanks so much, Kirishima! I'll be going now. Say hello to Ashido for me, too." The greenette spoke, bowing, before helping his husband out of the house once more. 

Kirishima snickered, hearing the tall male blabber as he walked out. 

"He better- Give us his damn cum- O-Or I'll KiLl hIm MySeLf!" The blonde stated. Kirishima shook his head with a grin, before walking towards the pink door in the hall. He opened it, revealing two beds, where his 3 year old daughters were sleeping. He smiled, before closing the door once more. Then, the red haired male made his way towards his bedroom, where his Omega was sleeping. He had to talk about this to her.